Home

Creating a Legend youtube series, What you want to see?

This is a discussion on Creating a Legend youtube series, What you want to see? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
View Poll Results: What Creating a Legend series would you watch the most?
Luke Harangody, Cleveland Cavaliers 1 7.14%
Gordon Hayward, Utah Jazz 1 7.14%
Derrick Favors, Utah Jazz 5 35.71%
Ricky Rubio, Minnesota Timberwolves 3 21.43%
Eric Bledsoe, L.A. Clippers 0 0%
Other, and I am going to leave a comment telling you who 4 28.57%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-08-2011, 12:11 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Creating a Legend youtube series, What you want to see?

Hey whatsup my friends at OS, I am a small but growing sports commentator on Youtube and I am thinking of doing a Creating a Legend series on my channel. The main reason I am doing this is to avoid the rookie mishap and wait for the lockout to end before i start up a My Player.

You may wonder why I am asking you guys on this forum about a Youtube series, you may think I am advertising or just being a waste of time. Well, the reason I am asking you guys is because I respect the opinion of everyone on this forum and I have come here for advice before on anything involving sports gaming. Plus, like I said my channel is small and my subscriber base isn't large enough to get an accurate feel of what my viewers will want. So I figured I'd come and ask the experts on what they think is interesting.

Anyways, I am tossing a poll up and feel free to suggest other players. I would prefer them to be new players to the league (under 4 years experience) and someone who is not already a superstar.

I fooled around with some ideas and Let me know what you think of them!

My Youtube Channel, I will be uploading almost exclusively sports gaming vids, along with other general gaming content. I'd appreciate any subs or contributions you guys want to give :D
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2011, 12:33 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: Creating a Legend youtube series, What you want to see?

I know you said you wanted players with under 4 years in the league, however I think it would be awesome to see Penny Hardaway or Grant Hill hit their potential before their injuries stole that from both of them. Only other person I can really think of that's newer and I would be interested in seeing how it develops would be Adam Morrison.
Old 10-08-2011, 12:54 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

Derrick Favors
Old 10-08-2011, 01:47 AM   #4
Pro

I voted other, but after not thinking of something... I'd go with Eric, it would be a good challenge to try and take the starting PG spot from Moe Williams.
Old 10-08-2011, 02:12 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by buickbeast
I know you said you wanted players with under 4 years in the league, however I think it would be awesome to see Penny Hardaway or Grant Hill hit their potential before their injuries stole that from both of them. Only other person I can really think of that's newer and I would be interested in seeing how it develops would be Adam Morrison.
By this do you mean take over grant hill at his age now? Or is there some way to use a younger version of him or hardaway?

My Youtube Channel, I will be uploading almost exclusively sports gaming vids, along with other general gaming content. I'd appreciate any subs or contributions you guys want to give :D
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2011, 05:39 AM   #6
Rookie

anto1992's Arena

OVR: 3

Derrick Favors at all.
Old 10-08-2011, 01:07 PM   #7
Rookie

Keep voting guys, I need a strong base of votes before I can start on it!

Old 10-08-2011, 01:58 PM   #8
MVP

RedSceptile's Arena

OVR: 17

I'll pick other, how about you go with some guys I myself in mind and I have a reasoning for each.

Paul George: The Pacers haven't been relevant in years and seem to be building a solid nucleus, turn George into a superstar and turn the Pacers luck around.

James Harden: Fear the beard, the bearded one, whatever Garden is a young gut with loads of potential. A crafty lefty often compared to Ginobili see if he can play that role for the Thunder...or go somewhere else.

John Wall: Washington had been down on its luck for write sometime but hopes look up with the promising 2nd year player John Wall. Make him legendary.

Now for wildcards: Jonas Jerebko, Wilson Chandler, or Demar Derozan.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »