Home

(PS3) Bedwardsroy19 & IrishSalsa's Ultimate Roster Project w/Rookies

This is a discussion on (PS3) Bedwardsroy19 & IrishSalsa's Ultimate Roster Project w/Rookies within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-04-2011, 06:17 PM   #1
NBA 2K Production Assistant

bedwardsroy19's Arena

OVR: 37
(PS3) Bedwardsroy19 & IrishSalsa's Ultimate Roster Project w/Rookies

Here is the schedule of this roster:
V1: Equipment Edits (For every player)
V2: Plays and tendencies (For every player)
V3: Potential and Re-rating (For every player, at least address every player)
V4: Signature shot updates changes (For as many players as we have solid edits for)

Most recent update posted to 2K Share:
File Name: OS B&I Ultimate Roster V4
PSN: Bedwardsroy19

Update Includes:
All players have: Correct Equipment, Re-rated Attributes, Correct Tendencies, Correct Plays, Potential edited for franchise mode, Most players have had their Signature Moves/Shots edited

Here is a spreadsheet listing everything that will be included on this set (just started on it, work in progress):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...NkdEE&hl=en_US

Unfortunately Sony and 2K do not allow you to use other peoples files that you didnt download from 2K Share, so USB transfer doesnt work this year

File Name: OS B&I Ultimate Roster V3.0
Spoiler

File Name: OS B&I Ultimate Roster V2.5
Spoiler

File Name: OS B&I Ultimate Roster V2.0
Spoiler

File Name: OS B&I Ultimate Roster V1.0
Spoiler

File Name: OS B&I Ultimate Roster V.0.9
Spoiler

File Name: OS B&I Ultimate Roster V.0.7
Spoiler

OS B&I Ultimate Roster V.0.6 Details:
Spoiler

IrishSalsa's thoughts and vision:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSalsa
Every player I've seen so far pretty much ALL wear black compression shorts so i won't even mention it for an edit anymore!! If anyone is interested in helping me I can edit this first post on a regular basis with team by team edits for each player of a 70ovr+ ONLY for now. When I upload the roster, here's the jist of how it will go and what they will include:

Upload #1- Rookies with updated contracts(thanks to bedwardsroy19), Equipment updates for top players on every team.

Upload #2- Add sigs/jumpshots etc for alot of players(thanks to 1rose for this!!).

Upload #3-Added playbooks with play types for each player for every team the best I can with the rookies on the team. Here is the spreadsheet I will be using for the playbook. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US#gid=0 (big thanks to chia51 and DC for this!).

Upload #4(maybe)- I won't be doing it personally, but if some ppl on here work on player tendencies then I will edit those and that will be the fourth and final upload.

Bedwardsroy19 1st Rookie Ratings
Spoiler

Sample Pictures
Spoiler

Last edited by bedwardsroy19; 11-06-2011 at 10:50 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2011, 07:43 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: PS3 Roster With Rookies

I would definitely be interested
Old 10-04-2011, 07:44 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0

I would definitely be interested. Are you planning on doing them by unlocking the rookies that are on the game with a hidden code or creating them yourself?
Old 10-04-2011, 07:44 PM   #4
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

I STARTED THAT OTHER THREAD LOL...

BUT I AM DEF INTERESTED AS LONG AS THE PLAYES LOOK CLOSE TO REAL LIFE COUNTERPARTS. I KNOW THERE WAS A ROSTER FOR PS3 ON NBA 2K11 WITH THE NEW ROOKIES AND KEMBA AND KYRIE IRVING LOOKED JUST LIKE REAL LIFE

JIMMER NEEDED WORK THO! LOL BUT YEA I AM DEF INTERESTED!
Old 10-04-2011, 07:48 PM   #5

bedwardsroy19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by For The Win
I would definitely be interested. Are you planning on doing them by unlocking the rookies that are on the game with a hidden code or creating them yourself?
Creating them myself, obviously it wont be perfect but I am going as in depth as possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
I STARTED THAT OTHER THREAD LOL...

BUT I AM DEF INTERESTED AS LONG AS THE PLAYES LOOK CLOSE TO REAL LIFE COUNTERPARTS. I KNOW THERE WAS A ROSTER FOR PS3 ON NBA 2K11 WITH THE NEW ROOKIES AND KEMBA AND KYRIE IRVING LOOKED JUST LIKE REAL LIFE

JIMMER NEEDED WORK THO! LOL BUT YEA I AM DEF INTERESTED!
I'm learning the face tools for the new game. I've made a pretty decent amount so far. Im generally pretty happy with how the faces are coming out.

Just an update I've been creating away, rating has been a little bit difficult but I'll post player ratings as I go so you guys can give me some feedback on what you think.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2011, 08:04 PM   #6
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
Creating them myself, obviously it wont be perfect but I am going as in depth as possible

I'm learning the face tools for the new game. I've made a pretty decent amount so far. Im generally pretty happy with how the faces are coming out.

Just an update I've been creating away, rating has been a little bit difficult but I'll post player ratings as I go so you guys can give me some feedback on what you think.

DUDE, I LOVE YOU (NO HOMO) LOL

the roster for 2k11 with this years rookies had irving rated a 74 and kemba a 71. both felt right.

kemba was super quick and could score from anywhere

and kyrie was a beast.

i think if u stick around low 70's with the stand outs and keep only like 4 rookies with A potential it will be solid.
Old 10-04-2011, 08:18 PM   #7

bedwardsroy19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
DUDE, I LOVE YOU (NO HOMO) LOL

the roster for 2k11 with this years rookies had irving rated a 74 and kemba a 71. both felt right.

kemba was super quick and could score from anywhere

and kyrie was a beast.

i think if u stick around low 70's with the stand outs and keep only like 4 rookies with A potential it will be solid.
I'll update the first post with a list of my rookie ratings as I go...

Obviously when I release it you guys can feel free to edit them whatever way you want, but it sounds like I had it pretty close. Im working hard to get faces, numbers, shooting styles, accessories, and ratings as close to realistic as possible and so far I am very pleased.
Old 10-04-2011, 08:27 PM   #8
Banned

Fly3's Arena

OVR: 9

Has CAP been changed since 2K11? If not, I can compile a video with all the faces, ratings, and tendencies from my 2012 roster for 2K11 and PM it to you if that would speed up the process.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »