Home

Is there a roster in 2k yet

This is a discussion on Is there a roster in 2k yet within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-02-2011, 06:44 PM   #1
Rookie

bakb's Arena

OVR: 0
Is there a roster in 2k yet

Is there a roster in 2k share yet that added the rookies in the game? If not is anyone gonna make one on Tuesday??

Also does anyone know if you can use 2k share roster for online franchise?

thanks in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2011, 03:47 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: Is there a roster in 2k yet

I've made the top 10 picks so far, I'm going to try to work on it more today if I have time. I might have to start getting gradually less detailed as I get deeper in the draft in order to cut down on the time.

If someone wants to pm me a list of key ratings for some of the players further down the draft it could save me some time. I'm trying to be as accurate as possible but it's hard because I'm going mainly off scouting reports, as I haven't seen all these guys play extensively.
Old 10-03-2011, 06:49 PM   #3
Rookie

bakb's Arena

Who do you need I follow college ball and the draft religiously lol its my hobby. But I really wouldnt know how to rate them by 2k standard just my own standards. I really don't care how accurate they are at first I just need a batch for my player. I just want all the rookies with correct contracts.
Old 10-04-2011, 02:53 AM   #4
Pro

I'm into the 20's of the first round so far. The tendencies are a bit tough to get accurate, I've tried to set up some sort of scale based on stats for the attributes and tendencies. I think once I get the first round complete I'll upload the file and keep adding little by little over the next few days.

Once I get the first round uploaded anyone can feel free to take that and create their own second rounders so they're not waiting on me. I wanted to get at least the first round done by midnight on the East coast. My fiance was watching me edit like a madman and I could see her at me every few minutes. I thought it was sort of funny.... she did not...
Old 10-04-2011, 03:15 AM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakb
Who do you need I follow college ball and the draft religiously lol its my hobby. But I really wouldnt know how to rate them by 2k standard just my own standards. I really don't care how accurate they are at first I just need a batch for my player. I just want all the rookies with correct contracts.
If you could give me a break down of guys in the second round that would really save me some time.

Basically where do the get their offensive touches, which I'll use to give them their play types. The play types are

Cutter, Pick and roll roll man, p&R ball handler, isolation, post up low, post up high, mid range, 3 point

You can assign up to 4

If you're familiar with the ratings and tendencies from 2k11 the ones for 2k12 are almost the same

Any ratings you can give an opinion on would be great. People can adjust them as they see fit but as long as they're in the ball park it should be fine.

Thanks man for any help you can give!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2011, 04:51 AM   #6
Rookie

bakb's Arena

Justin Harper Pick and pop guy is a PF who has 3pt range a poor mans Troy Murphy with better defense

Shelvin Mack a tough nosed defender who can PnR and shoot 3s not very quick wont be great at the NBA level at getting open just basicly a defender and a shooter.

Josh Selby= Lance Stephenson handles wise but a better shooter.

Travis Leslie all defense great defender and can fly a very good dunker cant shot very well.

Darius Morris a pure pg good passer but not very athletic or fast. His jumper isnt good yet but may get there in time. He is average at everything IMO.

Tyler Honeycutt good defender good shooter but didnt impress me like he should he has all the tools he just didnt put them together at UCLA like i though he would.

Andrew Goldlock his a pure shooter best in the draft outside of Davis Bertans but doesnt play a lick of D

Davis Bertans my favorite prospect very raw but a terrific shooter wont come over for a few years but when he does watch out he has the size and ability if he develops

going to bed will finish in the morning
Old 10-04-2011, 10:54 AM   #7
NBA 2K Production Assistant

bedwardsroy19's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakb

Andrew Goldlock his a pure shooter best in the draft outside of Davis Bertans but doesnt play a lick of D
Diebler isn't bad either
Old 10-04-2011, 04:53 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

I appreciate what you're doing....If you can upload atleast the 1st round on 2k share, that'd be great for me to start my season

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »