Home

CPU wear same uniform type: Franchise/Moved Team

This is a discussion on CPU wear same uniform type: Franchise/Moved Team within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-02-2011, 12:34 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
CPU wear same uniform type: Franchise/Moved Team

With my moved team, i every game i play now, the CPU wears the same jersey as me. I have white tops for away, and my dark maroon for home, grey pants for away and home, and dark maroon helmet for away and home

Every away game i'm wearing my away uniform, but the CPU is also wearing its white tops, even though they are the home team.

same problem with my home games. i have my dark tops on, but the CPU is also wearing their dark home tops even though they are the away team.

Anyone having similar issues or know how to fix this?

Sorry if this has been answered already, i have limited internet minutes and a slow connection so I dont have time to search.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2011, 11:16 PM   #2
MVP

NFCastle's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: CPU wear same uniform type: Franchise/Moved Team

Not sure but a simple solution would be to switch so that your away uniforms are maroon and home are white?
Old 10-03-2011, 02:07 AM   #3
Rookie

ghostlight85's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: CPU wear same uniform type: Franchise/Moved Team

You could set the unis of the opposing team each week. It's what I did, and it worked for me. Just select to control them before you start the game, switch the uni and then switch back to your team and start your game.

The annoying one that I'm not sure can be fixed for me is that I moved the Jaguars to Las Vegas and in my 2nd year in Vegas I had a storybook run in the playoffs and made it to the superbowl. I guess the league didn't get the memo because they still had my endzone painted with the Jaguars logo instead of the Viper that it should have been.

I got destroyed. If only I'd had my right logo, maybe my QB wouldn't have thrown those 3 interceptions...

haha, seriously though, the game is pretty buggy for relocated teams or custom teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »