Home

Involving your My Player into Team.

This is a discussion on Involving your My Player into Team. within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-27-2011, 09:01 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Involving your My Player into Team.

Just wondering if 2k12 will implement more plays for your My Player as you evolve your game.
Still playing my player on 2k11..and I'm MVP cause team can't make jack sh!t.
But they still seem to go into the post or just do the same plays that don't work instead of switching it up. Certain games against certain teams I would see different plays out of no where. But then next game it would go to same crappy plays. Throwing it into the post where Bynum doesn't do anything but try a turn around J. It's frustrating.

Just wondering....!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2011, 09:11 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Involving your My Player into Team.

The reason it did that in 2k11 was for 2 reasons -

1. Your team's entire playbook changed every time a player was traded/moved in the lineup in any way (a glitch 2k neither fixed or even admitted to)

2. For some reason 2k made you have set tendencies (completely atrocious ones at that) from game 1 on, that you could never change, including having an extremely low "touches" tendency (with 45 being the highest possible with a scoring SG) which meant regardless of how good you were, your team would never make you the focal point of their offense.

I'm hoping 2k fixed these for 2k12's My Player...considering they make little to no sense at all as far as design goes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »