Home

According to this no crew 2k12

This is a discussion on According to this no crew 2k12 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-27-2011, 07:19 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
According to this no crew 2k12

http://twitter.com/#!/search/pastapadre

pastapadre Bryan Wiedey
Looks like no 'Crew' mode online for NBA 2K12 - also no lobby rooms. Website will handle managing of Online Assciation also for leaderboards

pastapadre Bryan Wiedey
It seems instead of the 'Crew' mode 2K12 will allow My Players online but only with the paid DLC. pastapadre.com/2011/09/26/nba… \

Thoughts? personally i think it is a good idea and hope my players can only be used for my player pickup games for the DLC and not have a crew leaderboard
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2011, 07:24 PM   #2
Pro

DurtySoufReppin's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: According to this no crew 2k12

This is ridiculous, not only do you get rid of crew, but you make us pay to use My Players and Legends online. LOL
Grizzlies
Titans
Vols
U.S. Army
Old 09-27-2011, 07:39 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 15

Thanks for making my purchasing decision easy, 2K!
Old 09-27-2011, 07:50 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 6

I never play online, so this doesn't really change anything for me....but...it seems to me that 2k has decided to start a typical EA sports release cycle - wait a year, update rosters, come up with 1-2 new features that sound cool to put out as advertising (to reel in more ****** gamers), spend majority of dev time slightly improving graphics and advertising campaigns while important game modes only receive a fresh paint job. Hope I wrong...but cmon...
Old 09-27-2011, 07:55 PM   #5
Rookie

dukedude24's Arena

OVR: 8

i never really played crew game but not sure why would they take it away.....

also it's kind of stupid that there is no leaderboard in the game now.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2011, 08:01 PM   #6
Banned

where can i buy this dlc
Old 09-28-2011, 06:59 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

I just dont feel that they would take out crew. It clearly says "Import your My Player - can you compete?". 1st question is why are my players even involved in this "Legends Showcase?". When I think of legends, I ask myself where legends are made? The 1st thing that pops in my mind is that legends are made in big games. Maybe there is a new and improved crew mode worth purchasing DLC. Maybe a monthly crew playoff bracket, or maybe a crew league? idk let your imagination run wild. There's a new website nba2k.com which is supposedly my player hackproof. There is create-a-jumper and nike id. 2k put a lot of emphasis on the new and improved my player. Going back to online, one thing that three featured legends all have in common are championships. "Can you compete?" What can our my players compete in? My guess is a new legendary crew mode worth buying thru dlc. If not that then 2vs2 my player tournaments anybody? (white men can't jump style). But I just feel that the crew mode is the closest experience you can get to real basketball if played correctly with the right teammates. Regardless, I'm getting this game with or without crew. But I'll say if 2k12 is crew-less, I'll be trading it in around next baseball season instead of keeping it year round like 2k11.
Old 09-28-2011, 08:42 AM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NowAndLaterCARZ
I just dont feel that they would take out crew. It clearly says "Import your My Player - can you compete?". 1st question is why are my players even involved in this "Legends Showcase?". When I think of legends, I ask myself where legends are made? The 1st thing that pops in my mind is that legends are made in big games. Maybe there is a new and improved crew mode worth purchasing DLC. Maybe a monthly crew playoff bracket, or maybe a crew league? idk let your imagination run wild. There's a new website nba2k.com which is supposedly my player hackproof. There is create-a-jumper and nike id. 2k put a lot of emphasis on the new and improved my player. Going back to online, one thing that three featured legends all have in common are championships. "Can you compete?" What can our my players compete in? My guess is a new legendary crew mode worth buying thru dlc. If not that then 2vs2 my player tournaments anybody? (white men can't jump style). But I just feel that the crew mode is the closest experience you can get to real basketball if played correctly with the right teammates. Regardless, I'm getting this game with or without crew. But I'll say if 2k12 is crew-less, I'll be trading it in around next baseball season instead of keeping it year round like 2k11.
for this your a idiot

and they are going to let you bring your my player in like how they had team up with your my player sorry no crew 2k12 finally

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »