Home

***JDs Franchise Custom All-Madden Slider Set***

This is a discussion on ***JDs Franchise Custom All-Madden Slider Set*** within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-25-2011, 09:00 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 9
***JDs Franchise Custom All-Madden Slider Set***

Madden 12 offers by far the most realistic NFL experience to date. With slider sets popping up from everywhere, everyone should have a chance to enjoy the game with their particular style of play. Now I have done a previous set for Madden 12 Franchise but I kicked up a new one for the users who enjoy and insist on the custom all-madden level of gameplay. I kept with the 75 number theory for the HUM while still letting the CPU maintain a realistic and competitive game without lowering their assistance to much. Now I don't fully agree with the theory because in my opionon once you edit any slider wether it be HUM or CPU it becomes custom. You have to understand that each slider set applys assistance to that perticular catagory. So if you have a high QBA the CPU will assistance you much. The whole thing with the kicking meter moving faster with the 75 theory is true. With countless testing I have come to the conclusion that it only adjusts the kicking meter to reflect that level of gameplay, nothing else to the naked eye. Going to 76 on only HUM Passing will not adjust any other slider.

Each slider is individual but still works in conjunction with its opposite. While the +75/300 theory adjusts the speed of the kicking meter. I just understand this is how the program for coding would be laid out to differentiate the speed meter for each particular category like All-Madden as opposed to a slower meter with All-Pro. Just a way to know what bracket you fall under. I could be wrong, in testing this seems logical in my opinion. Either way they stick with the 75, so be prepared for some difficult matches either way with this set.

This is the type of sliders where good teams play good, and bad teams play bad. It's like Night & Day when running the Packers offense over the Browns offense. Stud players stand out like men from boys.

With this slider set you will need to use all plays at your disposal including being able to hot route as well as use motion.

***Updated 14-12-11***

Game Options
---------------
Quarter Length: 15 Minutes [125+- Plays]
Auto-Sprint/Strafe: OFF/OFF
Injuries: 13
Fatigue: 54
Game Speed: Normal
Speed Threshold: 0 (Most realistic speed difference between slow and fast players.)
Camera: Zoomed
---------------
HUM/CPU Sliders
---------------
---------------
Passing
---------------
QBA: 17/30
Pass Block: 0/0
WR Catch: 40/40

The Elite QB's will stand out as they should. Pocket passing can be amazing and if you are solid as a passer, your going to have fun with these set. Especially if your using a elite QB. It can be difficult if your new to this, but once you get the hang of it you wont go back. You will get all the catch animations, over the shoulder, back shoulder, great jump balls throws, etc.

---------------
Rushing
---------------
Broken Tackles: 0/0
Run Block: 37/40
Fumbles: 30/50

Rushing can be up and down which is great IMO. I pride myself in a good running game if the team offers that. You really have to make the right line calls for blocking and shift any offensive players to better blocking positions if you have to. It requires you to outsmart the CPU with the right calls. Make sure you do the same on defense to stop the run, because if you don't then you are going to get harassed on the ground by stud RB's.

---------------
Pass Defense
---------------
Reaction Time: 5/5
Interceptions: 35/35
Pass Rush: 25/25

A good CPU QB will quickly shred you up if you don't make the right calls. You will see the right amount of sacks (3.0 - 4.0 avg depending on team, personale etc) and get a nice realistic amount of interceptions. You also wont be able to throw on top notch IDP CB/S unless you have some quality guys ready to catch the ball, so be wary. Turnovers are big game changers in this set.

---------------
Rush Defense
---------------
Reaction Time: 30/30
Block Shed: 5/5
Tackle: 40/40

As above in terms of running with the football. Play the run honestly. If you are up against a talented back, your going to have to make great calls to keep them under 100 yards. Most elite backs are going to get around 100 yards on you unless your good at defense and controlling a defense with stud defensive players.

---------------
Special Teams
---------------
FG Power: 55
FG Accuracy: 45
Punt Power: 60
Punt Accuracy: 100
Kickoff Power: 50
---------------
Penalties – [100 unless listed below]
---------------
False Start: 51
Holding: 50
Facemask: 54
Clipping: 51
Roughing the Passer: 54
---------------
Auto-Subs
---------------

OUT/IN
QB: 45/50
RB: 81/83
WR: 75/77
FB/TE: 71/76
OL: 22/27
DT: 79/84
DE: 75/80
LB: 74/77
CB: 55/60
S: 47/52

I have gone over testing thoroughly, through practice and franchise games. I suggest playing at least 3 games to get the feel for this set. Feedback is always welcome as it only helps fine tune the set for the community.

I have recently adjusted coaching schemes and had some test runs, and this set works better overall with default. I do recommend adjusting RB carry splits though as this is great when you face a team with a RBBC. That is it for now.

Enjoy.

Last edited by Jd_Seven; 12-14-2011 at 12:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2011, 01:43 PM   #2
Pro

Re: ***JDs Franchise Custom All-Madden Slider Set***

Sliders have been adjusted accordingly after the most recent patch. Any feedback would be most welcome. Thanks and enjoy.
Old 10-26-2011, 04:02 PM   #3
MVP

RJTurneR's Arena

OVR: 17

Didn't even realise you had a set out this year, must of missed your first post. Your sliders made Madden 11 real fun, so I'll see how on I get on with these.
Old 10-26-2011, 04:57 PM   #4
Banned

Gurky26's Arena

OVR: 0

Giving this slider set a try first thing after class. JD really knows how to make the Madden experience as realistic as possible.
Old 10-27-2011, 12:26 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJTurneR
Didn't even realise you had a set out this year, must of missed your first post. Your sliders made Madden 11 real fun, so I'll see how on I get on with these.
For sure, these all-madden sliders work well. Let me know what you think.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2011, 03:32 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Good sir, I'm quite shocked this thread hasn't had more people singing your praises for these are the BEST goddamn sliders I have ever used for ANY madden. EVER.

Had did you come to these numbers?
Old 12-01-2011, 09:32 AM   #7
Banned

Cre8's Arena

I will give these a shot. Quick question though...

As far as passing goes, should you avoid 'user' catching or is it ok/good practice to use it? Sometimes I feel like the WRs don't make an effort without using it.
Old 12-03-2011, 06:18 AM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirac
Good sir, I'm quite shocked this thread hasn't had more people singing your praises for these are the BEST goddamn sliders I have ever used for ANY madden. EVER.

Had did you come to these numbers?
Thanks a bunch bud, I'm with you. Plenty work went into these sliders so maybe down the stretch they get more props? I originally had a totally different set, but guys wanted a set of mine to fit into the all-madden bracket (75 user theory), so after much testing, practice and gameplay this is what I came up with that represented a tough enough and realistic challenge. I feel I get the best out of each area of the game. I have seen so many different variations from yards, blocking, carries, tackles, int etc. Everything seems to work nicely.

Glad you enjoying the games, I'm getting some really awesome close tough fought games as of late.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »