Home

Old 09-23-2011, 12:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Icon5 confused?

Did i miss something because i know at one point i saw what i believe was the champion LA Lakers when they had Shaq & Kobe as a playable team and also the & 76ers with iverson, Mckie & Hill but now i can't find any info regarding this anymore... i watched a 2k12 video on youtube that showed the classic matchup between MJ & AI where Jordan was crossed up twice by Iverson & i clearly remember looking at a aricle on operation sports that showed a host of teams for 2k12 and listed i think it was the 00-01 76ers and another website claimed the raptors team that had VC & Tmac was going to be another team also.... what happened? anyone else hear or read anything similar?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2011, 02:17 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: confused?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcf360
Did i miss something because i know at one point i saw what i believe was the champion LA Lakers when they had Shaq & Kobe as a playable team and also the & 76ers with iverson, Mckie & Hill but now i can't find any info regarding this anymore... i watched a 2k12 video on youtube that showed the classic matchup between MJ & AI where Jordan was crossed up twice by Iverson & i clearly remember looking at a aricle on operation sports that showed a host of teams for 2k12 and listed i think it was the 00-01 76ers and another website claimed the raptors team that had VC & Tmac was going to be another team also.... what happened? anyone else hear or read anything similar?
there still there
Old 09-23-2011, 02:21 PM   #3
Rookie

mreyes930's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
A "Kobe-Shaq" Lakers' team is in the game but it's not one of the championship teams. It is actually the 1998 Lakers. As for the video, I can only imagine that you saw a modded version of NBA 2K11. There are plenty of fake 2K12 videos on youtube. And the lists that you saw could have been wishlists or just people speculating on what they thought. I read through a few of them myself so I know how you feel.

PSN: kingmike9
Old 09-23-2011, 03:23 PM   #4
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

I've not seen one that have listed the Raptors teams nor the 76'ers.

If they're available, then that would make my day. That Raptors team would take me back to the Inside Drive days, taking VC and dunking on everyone
Old 09-23-2011, 08:47 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
what you saw was a modded 2k11 pc version video. anything can happen on the pc version of the game because of the mods. well if these teams you mentioned will be available for 2k12 it would be crazy because eveybody wants em. wish theyd be dlc's soon

Last edited by The Bad Man; 09-23-2011 at 08:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2011, 08:54 PM   #6
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

That's what happens when people start rumors that a lot more classic teams will be available. Then you start seeing what you want to see...

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB
Old 09-23-2011, 08:58 PM   #7
Forever A Legend

24's Arena

OVR: 22

In Terms of the Championship Lakers I am sure some one will modify the 98 squad to look like one of the teams from the threepeat.

Old 09-23-2011, 09:59 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Nah man, just a rumor floating around a few weeks back. Said that teams from the 2000's would be dlc. Neither confirmed or denied by 2k. Interstingly enough the guy posted a list before the covers were even announced and nailed a nice portion of the teams long before they were reported,exact years and all iirc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »