Home

Okay so WTF happened here? Online and playbook glitches.

This is a discussion on Okay so WTF happened here? Online and playbook glitches. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-23-2011, 12:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Okay so WTF happened here? Online and playbook glitches.

First off I tried getting online a little bit ago and I'm connected to Xbox Live and can find a player and everything but they're always the team that is my default (Oklahoma) and they always disconnect right after appearing.

So I said whatever and tried to play Dynasty, but now I can't use my playbook?? For whatever reason it's telling me to save the playbook again in Team Management, and I've done that both in the Dynasty Team Management and the Main Menu Team Management. Still it tells me to save - could the file be corrupted?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2011, 12:45 PM   #2
Rookie

prd689's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Okay so WTF happened here? Online and playbook glitches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoondockSooner
First off I tried getting online a little bit ago and I'm connected to Xbox Live and can find a player and everything but they're always the team that is my default (Oklahoma) and they always disconnect right after appearing.

So I said whatever and tried to play Dynasty, but now I can't use my playbook?? For whatever reason it's telling me to save the playbook again in Team Management, and I've done that both in the Dynasty Team Management and the Main Menu Team Management. Still it tells me to save - could the file be corrupted?
Not sure about the playbook. You might just delete and recreate it. I know its a pain but its what we all deal with when we buy this game. As for your disconnecting online, I noticed the same thing for a bit... but tried it again the next day and it seemed to work ok.
Old 09-23-2011, 04:21 PM   #3
Rookie

As far as your online issue it deal with your NAT type. NAT 1 & 2=good to go. NAT 3=NO GO.

If your NAT is 3 than google some stuff to change it. I eventually had to buy a new modem to get out of NAT 3.
Old 09-27-2011, 06:09 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

I thought I was the only one who was experience this. I found out you have to save the playbook under a different name. Obviously like you mentioned our old playbook files must have been corrupt when they sent out an update. It's a huge problem in my eyes but just have to deal with it. The glitch is after you save the playbook under a different name, the playbook is distorted when you go to gameplay. Not all of yours plays will be there.....
Old 09-27-2011, 06:21 AM   #5
Rookie

The whole Oklahoma ordeal could easily be due to people thinking your one of those players who are just going to use the best team and cheese the whole team, but could also be due to the NAT issue UKwannabe mentioned.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »