Home

FIFA12 Career Mode Impressions

This is a discussion on FIFA12 Career Mode Impressions within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-23-2011, 09:18 AM   #1
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43
FIFA12 Career Mode Impressions

Please use this thread to discuss Career Mode in FIFA12. This includes the Player, Player/Manager, and Manager modes.

Please keep to the topic. If you choose to make a comparison, it must be done in a constructive manner and the majority of the post should FIFA-focused. Thank you for your cooperation.

EDIT: I forgot to add that I'm sure those who don't have Season Ticket would greatly appreciate some screenshots of the new player interactions, interface, menus, etc... if someone is willing & able.

Last edited by Qb; 09-23-2011 at 11:43 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2011, 05:32 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA12 Career Mode Impressions/Discussion

in the new youth dev. team is there any interaction with the team? or do you just park your scouted players there and watch the rating go up or down?
Old 09-23-2011, 09:41 PM   #3
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

While I'm sure there will be bugs here and there, career looks pretty deep this year. More so than before. Perhaps it's just a better layout. Either way, just hired a scout and sent him to England. Also just grabbed a 19 year old Spaniard on loan for the season.

Currently playing as Bury in nPower League 1 just to test things out. Was already offered some cash for my best player from a Championship side as well.

I must say, in years past what kept me from playing MM/Career was the gameplay upsetting me. So far that hasn't so I could spend some serious time in here this year.

When I started my first game, they highlighted my new player when showing my squad. Not so much highlighted, but had a box appear with his picture. Very nice touch.

Last edited by Krebstar; 09-23-2011 at 09:46 PM.
Old 09-23-2011, 10:13 PM   #4
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Something I noticed in the Career Mode set up is that you can set the Board Difficulty from Amateur to Legendary.

Not sure if that was in FIFA 11.
Old 09-23-2011, 10:16 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
Something I noticed in the Career Mode set up is that you can set the Board Difficulty from Amateur to Legendary.

Not sure if that was in FIFA 11.
It was. Still a nice feature, tho.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2011, 10:20 PM   #6
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Too bad the board are still pricks. They want me, poor little Bury to finish in the middle of the table. Ha. My goal is right above the relegation zone.

The menus just seem easier to navigate this year. It feels like even if it's the same things as last year, they're easier to access.
Old 09-23-2011, 11:20 PM   #7
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

I went ahead and started a Chelsea MM for now. I'm holding off for a while before starting my Barca MM.

Either way, teams are really persistent if they want to buy certain players from you. Barca have been pursuing Terry relentlessly.
Old 09-23-2011, 11:40 PM   #8
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus
I went ahead and started a Chelsea MM for now. I'm holding off for a while before starting my Barca MM.

Either way, teams are really persistent if they want to buy certain players from you. Barca have been pursuing Terry relentlessly.
I bet they're offering half of what he's worth.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »