Home

2k12 Post tutorial(Dirk)

This is a discussion on 2k12 Post tutorial(Dirk) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-22-2011, 10:15 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
2k12 Post tutorial(Dirk)

Dont know if these have been posted but if so mods feel free to close or transfer to proper thread.

This guy is pretty good with the post controls and he gives a breakdown on how to accomplish the moves. Found them on youtube, someone by the name of prophecy3. Enjoy.......

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2011, 10:19 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: 2k12 Post tutorial(Dirk)

thanks! i'm a post player so i'll study these vids...
Old 09-22-2011, 10:34 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

sweeet ! still a lot of work to do before hakeem comes on oct 4th ^^
Old 09-22-2011, 10:43 AM   #4
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26

Nice vids.

I'm wondering how he achieved that camera angle...

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/
Old 09-22-2011, 10:54 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Very nice! It's great to see the different post moves chained together like that to make one more complex move. I'll try these tonight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2011, 10:57 AM   #6
MVP

fatleg3's Arena

OVR: 27

These are my vids bro. Im prophecy 3 on youtube, and i also have some madden vids up also but its all good lol. I hope everyone enjoys them and that they are helpful. I will make more but i need some ideas on what moves to do...

EDIT:I been meaning to ask this but does anyone know of any free video editing software that would be good to use. Im using shobiz and that came with my capturing device, but it so limited in what it can do when editing videos. I cant slow anything down or do anything special to it besides tranistions, add music, trim clips, and add text, or some effects like making the clip grany. Its also a lil bit laggy when editing the videos which slows down the time it takes to make the vids

Last edited by fatleg3; 09-22-2011 at 11:01 AM.
Old 09-22-2011, 11:09 AM   #7
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatleg3
These are my vids bro. Im prophecy 3 on youtube, and i also have some madden vids up also but its all good lol. I hope everyone enjoys them and that they are helpful. I will make more but i need some ideas on what moves to do...

EDIT:I been meaning to ask this but does anyone know of any free video editing software that would be good to use. Im using shobiz and that came with my capturing device, but it so limited in what it can do when editing videos. I cant slow anything down or do anything special to it besides tranistions, add music, trim clips, and add text, or some effects like making the clip grany. Its also a lil bit laggy when editing the videos which slows down the time it takes to make the vids
Try hitting up some of the sin standard guys that haven't been banned yet. They make some good videos.
Old 09-22-2011, 11:11 AM   #8
MVP

fatleg3's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaC_KiNg09
Dont know if these have been posted but if so mods feel free to close or transfer to proper thread.

This guy is pretty good with the post controls and he gives a breakdown on how to accomplish the moves. Found them on youtube, someone by the name of prophecy3. Enjoy.......

My best move personally was in the first vid at the 1:20 mark. The shoulder fake drive to key fadeaway. My intentions was to go to the basket after beating haslem, but as i was going to the basket I seen bosh rotate down low so i tried to pull up, but i didnt want the animation to carry me any closer to bosh so i pulled back on the r-stick. Pulling the r-stick away from bosh was like an instant reaction to get away from him but at the same time it was also in the opposite direction of the basket so it cause me to do the fadeaway. It was so sweet to do that and see it pulled off.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »