Home

can anyone help me with finding Hideo Nomos delivery on road to the show?

This is a discussion on can anyone help me with finding Hideo Nomos delivery on road to the show? within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-21-2011, 09:09 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
can anyone help me with finding Hideo Nomos delivery on road to the show?

I have always liked his motion and now that I can make a pitcher I was hoping I could find something at least similar. Help?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2011, 09:52 AM   #2
Banned

MGM_BLUE's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: can anyone help me with finding Hideo Nomos delivery on road to the show?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Sugoi
I have always liked his motion and now that I can make a pitcher I was hoping I could find something at least similar. Help?

Did you try looking in the Player Vault to see if anyone created him?
They may have used a good delivery.

Just a suggestion.
Old 09-22-2011, 10:14 AM   #3
Permanently Banned

nomo17k's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: can anyone help me with finding Hideo Nomos delivery on road to the show?

Unfortunately no available model really comes close to that funky delivery of his. They don't even have Luis Tiant...

However I like the choice made by somebody who created one of Hideo Nomos in the player vault; off the top of my head don't remember which, but it was highest rated and/or most downloaded for Nomo. It's a classic overhand delivery with some hesitation and high leg kick though not much twists and turns... could be from one of those classic players when legends were still around. It's a good one to use as the slowness makes it easy to steal on, something he always struggled with.

One thing about those delivery models is that they don't have as much variety (though the reason, limited resource, is understandable of course...). If you look closely, players from different countries/cultures tend to have quite different characteristics in their motions. For example, US pitchers tend to be fast and efficient while Japanese pitchers are more slow and elaborate... You'll notice this even just comparing models in the Show and Pro Yakyuu Spirits.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »