Home

DJ's NCAA 12 AA Slider Set

This is a discussion on DJ's NCAA 12 AA Slider Set within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-17-2011, 09:44 AM   #1
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
DJ's NCAA 12 AA Slider Set

First, let me give credit to SEC for providing a great base. He did a majority of the work, but since he stated he is dropping his AA set, I thought I'd post my tweaks, as I have been getting very good results. This set is for those that are using the latest patch/tuner sets.

Time: 8 min.
Game Speed: Slow
Speed Threshold: 25

Offense (HUM/CPU)
QB Acc. 5/20
Pass Block 50/50
WR Catch 45/45
RB Ability 45/85
Run Block 25/50

Defense
Pass Coverage 40/50
Pass Rush 25/15
INT 20/45
Rush Defense 10/55
Tackling 15/15

Special Teams
FG Power 45
FG Acc. 30/35
Punt Power 50
Punt Acc. 40
Kickoff Power 50

That's what I used for the CU-CSU (me) game I just played. CU won 24-3. The bolded categories are the tweaks I've made from the set on the first page.

Here's some stats:

Total Offense: CU 389-203
Rushing: CU 30-176-2; CSU 22-23-0
Passing: CU 13-22-213-1-0; CSU 18-28-180-0-2
Turnovers: CU 0, CSU 2
Time of Possession: CU 15:19, CSU 16:41

Rodney Stewart ripped off a 76-yard TD run to inflate his numbers a bit, but still a 6.1 ypc average isn't out of the realm of possibility for him against a team like CSU. Meanwhile, I had a hard time running, as I should going up against a Pac-12 (even if they are average at best) defense. Typically in the CU-CSU games, CU dominates the line of scrimmage (at least they have the last few years) and CSU struggles to run the ball effectively against the Buffs, as evidenced here.

Pete Thomas was pretty sharp for me, but I paid for the 2 balls I tried to force into coverage, and it was nice to see the CPU actually come up with the INT instead of dropping it.

I'll keep an eye on HUM Pass Rush; I only got to Tyler Hansen once (just a hit, didn't record a sack). Edit: pass rush is fine. I'm getting 2-5 sacks a game consistently now.

Overall though, I think these tweaks will help provide the challenge we're looking for with SEC's base set.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2011, 11:46 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: DJ's NCAA 12 AA Slider Set

keep tweaking. SEC AND SN have given up on these. SEC said you are taking over for the AA sliders. I'm down. you have some work to do, but i'm down. gonna try these out quick.
Old 09-17-2011, 11:51 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

keepin penalty sliders the same, yeah?
Old 09-17-2011, 12:25 PM   #4
#nouss

WyxHarmon's Arena

OVR: 18

Trying these after the 3:30 games are over.

Also, I love your avatar. Damarlooooooooooooooooooo
Ravens

73 - 72
Old 09-17-2011, 12:52 PM   #5
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

I'm pretty well locked-in with this slider set. I'm open to suggestions, but we have to remember that we all play the game differently, so what works for me, may not work for you. I will not be pressured into making sweeping changes, especially after someone plays just one game (or less) with the sliders.

Penalty sliders are the same as what SEC was using, and for Auto Subs, I use 80/85 for most skill positions.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2011, 02:43 PM   #6
Banned

steveANARCHY's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
First, let me give credit to SEC for providing a great base. He did a majority of the work, but since he stated he is dropping his AA set, I thought I'd post my tweaks, as I have been getting very good results. This set is for those that are using the latest patch/tuner sets.

Time: 8 min.
Game Speed: Slow
Speed Threshold: 25

Offense (HUM/CPU)
QB Acc. 5/20
Pass Block 50/50
WR Catch 45/45
RB Ability 45/85
Run Block 25/50

Defense
Pass Coverage 40/50
Pass Rush 25/15
INT 20/45
Rush Defense 10/55
Tackling 15/15

Special Teams
FG Power 45
FG Acc. 30/35
Punt Power 50
Punt Acc. 40
Kickoff Power 50

That's what I used for the CU-CSU (me) game I just played. CU won 24-3. The bolded categories are the tweaks I've made from the set on the first page.

Here's some stats:

Total Offense: CU 389-203
Rushing: CU 30-176-2; CSU 22-23-0
Passing: CU 13-22-213-1-0; CSU 18-28-180-0-2
Turnovers: CU 0, CSU 2
Time of Possession: CU 15:19, CSU 16:41

Rodney Stewart ripped off a 76-yard TD run to inflate his numbers a bit, but still a 6.1 ypc average isn't out of the realm of possibility for him against a team like CSU. Meanwhile, I had a hard time running, as I should going up against a Pac-12 (even if they are average at best) defense. Typically in the CU-CSU games, CU dominates the line of scrimmage (at least they have the last few years) and CSU struggles to run the ball effectively against the Buffs, as evidenced here.

Pete Thomas was pretty sharp for me, but I paid for the 2 balls I tried to force into coverage, and it was nice to see the CPU actually come up with the INT instead of dropping it.

I'll keep an eye on HUM Pass Rush; I only got to Tyler Hansen once (just a hit, didn't record a sack). Edit: pass rush is fine. I'm getting 2-5 sacks a game consistently now.

Overall though, I think these tweaks will help provide the challenge we're looking for with SEC's base set.
not bad i only played one game. i'll keep playing and posting but i'm not sure how much longer i'll be playing on AA b/c it feels a lil' bit to easy. i beat
(#7) ND with Arkansas St on the road in my 2nd year of my Off Line Dynasty. i brought lot of pressure often overloading the OL, i'll post some stats later.

ND: B+ A- B
Ark. St. C+ B- C

what do you have your game plan set at?
Old 09-17-2011, 02:46 PM   #7
Banned

steveANARCHY's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
I'm pretty well locked-in with this slider set. I'm open to suggestions, but we have to remember that we all play the game differently, so what works for me, may not work for you. I will not be pressured into making sweeping changes, especially after someone plays just one game (or less) with the sliders.

Penalty sliders are the same as what SEC was using, and for Auto Subs, I use 80/85 for most skill positions.
how do you get the auto subs to round numbers? i usually can only get 79/85 on most positions?
Old 09-17-2011, 02:47 PM   #8
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

Game plans start at balanced but I will change things once I get into the flow of the game. I also use Ask Coach for offense and use Player-Lock on defense, controlling the MLB.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »