Home

Player Details, Career/season stats

This is a discussion on Player Details, Career/season stats within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-16-2011, 08:46 PM   #1
Banned

The Duke's Arena

OVR: 2
Player Details, Career/season stats

In franchise when you hit L3 to view that players draft details and career or season stats, if the player didnt get on the field during any season, that year will be totally left out of the details as though they werent even in the league at all. no team, no stats, nothing. its stupid. just because that player didnt get on the field, doesnt mean they werent on a team. please change this so that it displays the team and then zeros for their stats. how hard is that? common sense, EA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2011, 08:48 PM   #2
Rookie

MichaelCook17's Arena

What's the difference between no line, and a line full of zeroes?
Old 09-16-2011, 08:50 PM   #3
Banned

The Duke's Arena

Re: Player Details, Career/season stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelCook17
What's the difference between no line, and a line full of zeroes?
id like it to display the team they were on and that they got no stats. currently, its displayed as though they werent in the league. the year/years they didnt get on the field are not displayed at all. so entire years are missing from their career.
i like to track player's careers. i cant do that properly with the player details as they currently are.
Old 09-16-2011, 10:07 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

I know what you mean, I too like to track other players' careers. Unfortunately it's been like this for years. What I wish they never took out was how players were acquired. Before it'll say through the draft or trade from wherever team or Free agency. This has been missing for a few years now.
Old 09-17-2011, 02:12 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

I think a bigger problem than this, is when they get fake stats put in there. Somehow, one of my DT's has a 157 passer rating, going 1 for 1 for a 15 yard TD. Keep in mind I've played every game in my franchise, including preseason, and this guy has never seen my offense, let alone thrown a TD pass. Not sure where the computer got that info, but it sure didn't happen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2011, 02:44 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeks
I think a bigger problem than this, is when they get fake stats put in there. Somehow, one of my DT's has a 157 passer rating, going 1 for 1 for a 15 yard TD. Keep in mind I've played every game in my franchise, including preseason, and this guy has never seen my offense, let alone thrown a TD pass. Not sure where the computer got that info, but it sure didn't happen.
That's been going on since 2004 or 2005. I've seen it happen to me every now and then throughout the years, you just learn to deal with it because it doesn't happen very often. I did notice that rookies tend to be the victims. I remember the redskins drafted a qb back in 2005 and he had full receiving stats of a 15 year vet. We talking tim brown numbers here. What made it even more hilarious was that it said he played for various teams throughout the 80s on his career stats. Not bad for a rookie. Another problem I've noticed was that ever since 10' players would sometimes not be awarded the start for the game played. This would happen randomly, sometimes it'd happen and sometimes it wouldn't and if it did it'd effect the whole starting team. No one would be awarded a start for that game. It'd be annoying seeing starting streaks broken with my players having 16 gp and 14 gs. I've yet to see it this year but I haven't played enough yet nor do I know what triggers it, I'm just sure it's there...
Old 09-17-2011, 10:50 PM   #7
Banned

The Duke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeks
haha. Yesterday, I supersim'd to the 4th quarter and when i jumped in to play, my starting defense was playing on offense haha. top job, EA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »