Home

EA SPORTS NCAA FOOTBALL E-mail not working

This is a discussion on EA SPORTS NCAA FOOTBALL E-mail not working within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2011, 10:49 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
EA SPORTS NCAA FOOTBALL E-mail not working

I tried e-mailing this e-mail address [email protected]

Which was just posted on 9-14-2011 by Dewiel, an EA Sports Commuity Manager. And it does not work. Anyone else have problems voicing your concerns to this e-mail address..????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2011, 11:13 AM   #2
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: EA SPORTS NCAA FOOTBALL E-mail not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsumichigan
I tried e-mailing this e-mail address [email protected]

Which was just posted on 9-14-2011 by Dewiel, an EA Sports Commuity Manager. And it does not work. Anyone else have problems voicing your concerns to this e-mail address..????
Don't worry... I've heard a patch is coming that will soon fix the e-mail address.

Old 09-15-2011, 11:14 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

lol, why am i not surprised at this?

I saw on here that some people were contacting the BBB about EA and this game. It seems that might actually be the thing to do.
Old 09-15-2011, 11:29 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

I am trying to be as civil as possible. EA reps come on here and tell us to voice our opionions or problems with the game to an e-mail address which they provide us with. I try e-mailing them and it tells me that it is not a valid e-mail address..

I have been able to withhold my desire to buy this game since 2007!! I have stuck to the ps2 version since this year. I was hoping that this year would be a breaktrhough year. I waited 4 years!! And it is flawed to say the least.

Now i would like to vent my concerns to the proper factions...and they provide us with an e-mail that does not even work.

If anyone else knows another route to contact them, obviously not directly...please post it in this thread.

I know it's one voice..and in reality it may not do anything. But I would at least like to post a civil complaint. At least allow me that.
Old 09-15-2011, 11:34 AM   #5
MVP

PaperBoyx703's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
Don't worry... I've heard a patch is coming that will soon fix the e-mail address.
Gotta love this guy. lol
YouTube: TBD
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2011, 11:36 AM   #6
MVP

bbb wont do anything people have been doing that for years...question why dont yall just not buy the game? I just dont understand this board go thru this every year...Is it that hard for yall to control your actions instead of blaiming Ea just dont buy.....geez
Old 09-15-2011, 11:36 AM   #7
MVP

PaperBoyx703's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsumichigan
I am trying to be as civil as possible. EA reps come on here and tell us to voice our opionions or problems with the game to an e-mail address which they provide us with. I try e-mailing them and it tells me that it is not a valid e-mail address..

I have been able to withhold my desire to buy this game since 2007!! I have stuck to the ps2 version since this year. I was hoping that this year would be a breaktrhough year. I waited 4 years!! And it is flawed to say the least.

Now i would like to vent my concerns to the proper factions...and they provide us with an e-mail that does not even work.

If anyone else knows another route to contact them, obviously not directly...please post it in this thread.

I know it's one voice..and in reality it may not do anything. But I would at least like to post a civil complaint. At least allow me that.
BBB = Better Business Bureau. File your complaint you'll be surprised as to what may come out of it.
YouTube: TBD
Old 09-15-2011, 11:42 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnylawdog
lol, why am i not surprised at this?

I saw on here that some people were contacting the BBB about EA and this game. It seems that might actually be the thing to do.
BBB doesn't really 'do' anything. You pay to join and presto! You're part of the Better Business Bureau and get a window sticker for your office!

If the game is THAT bad for you, sell it on ebay and don't buy next year's. Problem solved.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »