Home

HELP ME MAKE THE MOST REALISTIC ROSTER FOR 2012

This is a discussion on HELP ME MAKE THE MOST REALISTIC ROSTER FOR 2012 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-15-2011, 02:52 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
HELP ME MAKE THE MOST REALISTIC ROSTER FOR 2012

Iam soon to put up a roster for missing player using the second roster update before ea cut all the players and also by the spreadsheet created by shagrugg. Unfortunely i do not have the power to change ratings weekly but when it comes to having all the players including pratice sqaud I will have them. some pratice squad players will be in free agency but I have left a abbreviation of the team they are on if a player goes down in franchise and you need to sign somebody. EXAMPLE it would look like this Adam DEN Weber I also left people I know that are cut so when franchise starts up it wont be to many UDFA agents signed and you can weed them out asap. it will be your responsibility to look at the current roster. the best website is www.ourloads.com for the roster. the depth chart has also been reaaranged from that website and I can tell you personally its alot of moves EA didn make that you would never know about.

I made this page to inform everybody also if there's a player that you know of thats on a pratice squad that isnt on shagruggs list let me know so I can cap him also if you know somebody tryna make himself back in the league somehow give me a cap and I will add him on the roster example Pat White
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2011, 03:02 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: HELP ME MAKE THE MOST REALISTIC ROSTER FOR 2012

how do you start a realistic roster for an offline franchise and not have it changed through cuts of the preseason?
Old 09-15-2011, 03:09 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madden_Geek
Iam soon to put up a roster for missing player using the second roster update before ea cut all the players and also by the spreadsheet created by shagrugg. Unfortunely i do not have the power to change ratings weekly but when it comes to having all the players including pratice sqaud I will have them. some pratice squad players will be in free agency but I have left a abbreviation of the team they are on if a player goes down in franchise and you need to sign somebody. EXAMPLE it would look like this Adam DEN Weber I also left people I know that are cut so when franchise starts up it wont be to many UDFA agents signed and you can weed them out asap. it will be your responsibility to look at the current roster. the best website is www.ourloads.com for the roster. the depth chart has also been reaaranged from that website and I can tell you personally its alot of moves EA didn make that you would never know about.

I made this page to inform everybody also if there's a player that you know of thats on a pratice squad that isnt on shagruggs list let me know so I can cap him also if you know somebody tryna make himself back in the league somehow give me a cap and I will add him on the roster example Pat White
I'll have a full practice squad missing players list available soon. CAPs attributes will take a little longer though.
Old 09-15-2011, 04:40 AM   #4
Banned

you have to really cut the players that were cut during preseason a couple weeks ago for the offline franchise. im going to fill the rosters up to 70-75 players start to start the franchise some teams will have room for fake players some teams will be filled to capicity but when they tell u to cut players you can either cut the players originally cut weeks ago or cut somebody still on the team. example David garrad has been released. but he will be on the preseason roster you can either keep him or cut him. if you go by the law he's to be released. during it this way your franchise wont be filled with no UDFA. to be honest with you the UDFA will already be created anyway .
Old 09-15-2011, 04:42 AM   #5
Banned

I wil have the current changes made but the players not on a team that were cut i will put them back on the roster just to have them cut again lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2011, 09:43 PM   #6
Rookie

So....I aplogize, I am kinda new to this. I have been following this thread and have a few questions:

1. Is this Roster for PS3?
2. Is there a rough eta on when this roster will be released?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »