Home

Do You Create Storylines?

This is a discussion on Do You Create Storylines? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-11-2011, 12:56 PM   #1
MVP

TeamBuilder's Arena

OVR: 15
Do You Create Storylines?

Do you create storylines for yourself in Franchise to help "deal" with the issues such as rain in every game and 1st round picks being released?

Like, "It is hurricane season so it has been raining for months in particular cities."

Or, "2011 1st round pick (insert name) was released due to conduct detrimental to his team."

Just curious if anyone else thinks this way... I do it in an attempt to justify the issues that plague the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2011, 01:19 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Do You Create Storylines?

You're not alone, I've been doing the exact same thing for years. Madden's been so glitchy for the past 6 years that I can probably write a children's book with my new found imagination. My favorite is pretending players got busted on DUI charges the day before the draft when the NCAA importing fails and top picks come in as 5th-7th rounders.
Old 09-11-2011, 01:38 PM   #3
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14

yeah this year since pryor keeps getting cut by the raiders in every franchise, i just pretend he got into legal trouble so they cut him. also if i have a player i just personally don't like in my franchise and want to ship off i just pretend they have beef with the team and want out(like Jay Cry-Baby, i mean Cutler, did with the broncos)
Old 09-11-2011, 02:21 PM   #4
Rookie

Aolian_Am's Arena

OVR: 2

i have josh freeman on my team, and i some up all my int's as still being new to the league

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »