Home

Old 09-11-2011, 12:39 PM   #1
Rookie

TyShawn's Arena

OVR: 0
Mobile Coach

Overview

For many years I wished I could take my offline dynasty on the go with me or be able to look at what recruits I wanted to draft or what recruits are available, their stats, or format a simple recruit plan. I also wanted to be able to look my current roster in the formats I wanted to see for game planning, substations, and general team management.

This that being said when EA launched online dynasty they started the ground word to make this request possible to the offline community to have this wish come to life. No more manual entry of spreadsheets or hardware hacks to pull data from our consoles. A simple sync functionality from out console to the cloud.

Now we all are aware EA wants to turn a profit for almost everything they offer in their games going forward, so I am aware this may come with a small cost. But I believe if done right it would be more than worth the cost to have this function.

Free features

Current Roster
At the beginning of each dynasty year the user will have the ability to upload their roster to EA’s online server and allow the user to view their current team’s abilities in an online gui only.

Targeted Recruit
This feature would allow the user to have up to 25 targeted recruits information uploaded to EA’s server. This would include abilities, school ratings, and pitch information.

Pay Features

Current Roster
In the upgrade version EA would include player’s stats from prior years in the sync process, along with the ability for the user to export this file to the user’s destination of choice (PC, Laptop, ect.).

Targeted Recruit
In the upgraded version of this feature EA would (at best) the entire recruiting class, or the current 25 recruits plus the top 150 recruits and positions of need. This information could also be exported to the user’s destination of choice.

Playbook Creator
This feature would tie into this year’s feature of custom playbooks. EA would allow the user to create, edit, and delete playbooks to use in their online/offline dynasty, exhibition, or online games. This gui would list all formations along with plays associated for those format sets. The user then could drag and drop what plays they would in their custom playbook. Once the playbook is created the user could then assign audibles. This would be limited 3-5 custom playbooks, and would update on the users console on the next sync cycle. This feature would also allow the user to export his playbook as a PDF to the user’s desired location.

Limitations
As we all know our data can’t be housed until the end of time, I believe if a game sync hasn’t been registered in 3-6 months then the account is subject to review and the users information could be lost. This way EA would not have wasted resources on users who no longer actively playing the game or using these features.

I am interested to see what other forums members think of this feature request or their spin on how they would draw this up, so feel free to weigh in on this topic.

Last edited by TyShawn; 09-11-2011 at 12:48 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »