Home

Dynasty Servers Down?

This is a discussion on Dynasty Servers Down? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-10-2011, 09:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Dynasty Servers Down?

I've played my bowl game 5 times in my online dynasty and it fails to report every time... is anyone else experiencing this? It says the servers are down every time.

Last edited by Monarch8d; 09-10-2011 at 09:42 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2011, 09:58 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Dynasty Servers Down?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monarch8d
I've played my bowl game 5 times in my online dynasty and it fails to report every time... is anyone else experiencing this? It says the servers are down every time.
Your'e obviously new, so I'll be the one person who is nice before the rest of the forum brow beats you.

The transfer failed glitch has been the biggest problem with this game for two months. Yet, somehow EA has managed to not fix it, even though they've acknowledged they knew about it & have been working on it. Complete incompetence on their part. You're going to have to put your online dynasty on hold until the servers are fixed, and Lord knows when that is actually going to happen.
Old 09-10-2011, 10:01 PM   #3
Rookie

Ok, thanks. Also, thanks for not trolling me lol. I appreciate it.
Old 09-11-2011, 12:59 PM   #4
Rookie

So I have been playing my dynasty pre and post patch. Pre Patch I was able to play my bowl games and NOT get the transfer failed but sometimes the bowl game would be simulated once I advance even still we were able to play and complete bowl games.

Post Patch. I have played my championship game twice and I get the dreaded transfer failed! So I guess my questions is why would I be fine pre patch and now post patch cannot complete a bowl game.... I guess that is like asking "if a tree falls in the middle of the woods and no one was there to hear it did it make a sound"

Any how anyone have this experience? Fine pre patch but post patch no bowl games?
Old 09-11-2011, 03:47 PM   #5
Rookie

Buckstopshere's Arena

OVR: 4

Apparently down again right now. This happened yesterday, too. Can't get on OD at all. Been hitting retry for 15 minutes now while doing a few other things.

This is unacceptable @#$%. Plain and simple. I think it's about time I get serious about dumping this thing off and giving up on these for the year. I'll have to determine how messed up offline is.

Last edited by Buckstopshere; 09-11-2011 at 04:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »