Home

MJHYANKEES Custom all madden sliders for Madden 12

This is a discussion on MJHYANKEES Custom all madden sliders for Madden 12 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-06-2011, 06:24 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 9
MJHYANKEES Custom all madden sliders for Madden 12

Right now I'm playing with a 12 minute quarters and 25 sec runoff. Playing on very slow....for some reason normal and slow looked the same to me. Threshold is at 50 believe it or not (I usually lower it). I found I had better pursuit and better reaction on the guy I was controlling. (I was having problems with me being Lb, the WR catches a ball over the middle and accelerates past me before I can make a play).

Special teams at default for now except I reduced FG power to 40.....too many 58 yarders by the cpu. Also lowered punt power to 45 . I'm getting better returns but most still get me around the 25...same for cpu. 75% of kicks go into endzone but that's realistic too I think.

Human/CPU

Pass Acc 15/75
Pass block 0/0
WR Catch 30/70

Break TAckle 25 /40
Run Block 0/60
Fumble 25/50

Pass Reaction: 35/100
Int. 40/60
Pass Rush 0/75

run Reaction 0/75
block shed 25/75
tackle 50/75

Injury: 50 (for now)
Stamina: 54 (for now)

More as the week goes on....still not sure about penalties etc but most are at 100 except for holding, clipping at 60 and facemask at 55....have to check on some others....still experimenting. I'm sure some other guys here have figured these out by now.

If you are interested in trying to make your own slider set this may be helpful: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...right-you.html

These NFL averages or medians may be helpful to diagnose and test your sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-sliders.html

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html

Last edited by mjhyankees; 05-08-2012 at 10:33 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2011, 11:06 AM   #2
MVP

Re: MJHYANKEES Custom all madden sliders for Madden 12

Some comments:

I will probably be altering these alot the first few weeks/months but I like the gameplay I'm getting right now. I most likely will be raising either cpu wr catch or cpu QB acc. What I like about it like this is I've seen the cpu QB throw balls and miss the target....just like real life. On the default settings it seemed he hit the WR every time and my only hope was to knock the ball loose. Problem here though is I'm not getting comp % for CPU over 60%. I've not played alot so I'll try 5-6 more games but I'm already watching that.

I lowered human QB acc from default and raised it for WR catch...still see some drops when hit but if I cover up after the catch it's less of an issue.

Human running game on default seems ok...a little tough to run but it's decent. Cpu running game is ok on default except the broken tackles. Some say have your tackle slider the same as the btk slider but I still see an unrealistic amount of broken tackles. I lowered it to 25 and with my tackling at 45 it seems normal now. There are still some broken tackles especially against D backs but no more RB bouncing off LB and Lineman.

Human pass defense as per Jarrod: 0 pass rush (still get 1-2 sacks per game - NFL average) 30 pass reaction and 45 ints. I'm getting pretty good coverage and getting 1-2 picks per game, some games with none...again pretty realistic. I had lowered the cpu pass block to 25 since my pass rush is at 0. Cpu pass defense I bumped to 60 reaction, int. at 25 (so they actually drop a pick once in a while, like real life) and Pass rush at 50. The cpu is sacking me at about the same rate I am him, and I can honestly say sometimes I hold the ball too long.

Human run defense. The block shed is at 0 so that the cpu line can make blocks. With reaction at 30 and tackle at 45 I get good pursuit to the ball and far less long runs. CPU is at default. he's not easy to run on but I notice all of a sudden I start pounding him for a series or two...DPP maybe? Anyway I'm getting the 4-5 ypc average for me and cpu so it's good so far.

Overall I'm liking how the game plays. It's better than the demo and feels more like old gen...not quite but the closest its been. I'm looking forward to a very satisfying experience this year.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html

Last edited by mjhyankees; 09-06-2011 at 11:10 AM.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:18 AM   #3
MVP

threshold still not right, unless there's a bug in the game that allows too many big plays. I may try 45 or 40. Again, too low makes my LBs to slow. Anyone know the difference in speed between a guy with 80's speed vs 90 speed? About 2-3 tenths of a second in the 40. I'm trying to replicate that.

Old 09-07-2011, 07:27 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

MJ you need to post some stats man...
Old 09-07-2011, 08:22 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
MJ you need to post some stats man...

generally too lazy....but ok....I'll try to tonight.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2011, 01:51 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Its WAY too easy to run on Madden this year. I am going to have to lower my human rush sliders to something like 5/10/20 and have the AI rush defense like 75/50/50.

It looks like it will take quite a bit of time to get a good slider set this year.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:24 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Its WAY too easy to run on Madden this year. I am going to have to lower my human rush sliders to something like 5/10/20 and have the AI rush defense like 75/50/50.

It looks like it will take quite a bit of time to get a good slider set this year.

Wow...don't know what I'm doing wrong but I don't find it easy at all. I'm averaging 4 ypc give or take so I'm not getting killed...but I've yet to break a long run. Only a few games so we'll see. I seem to remember you were pretty good...maybe that's why.

Old 09-07-2011, 04:32 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhyankees
Wow...don't know what I'm doing wrong but I don't find it easy at all. I'm averaging 4 ypc give or take so I'm not getting killed...but I've yet to break a long run. Only a few games so we'll see. I seem to remember you were pretty good...maybe that's why.
Not really that good. I wonder if its because I use aggressive blocking alot. first game on default all-Madden, Best had 230 yards against the Giants on 20 carries. So I upped the AI sliders and still ran for 200+. It may be because he has a 96 speed, but still Leshoure came in and was ripping off 8-10 a pop.

I am going to test some more tonight.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »