Home

Good Auto Sub Settings (Versuz2)

This is a discussion on Good Auto Sub Settings (Versuz2) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-31-2011, 08:30 PM   #1
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Good Auto Sub Settings (Versuz2)

Though I do not use his slider set I went ahead and tried out his fatigue and auto sub settings and I was pretty impressed by them. He mentions that he has fatigue so high and subs low so that players will play through fatigue and I agree with him on that aspect of the game. If you go with these setting make sure you lower you injury slider a lot being that fatigue and injuries are tied together, he has his injury slider at 7. I am also going to tinker with the rb out/in, did not see the back up getting enough carries. Other than that I think they're pretty darn good.

Fatigue: 100

QB 5/20
RB 30/50 (going to test 35/55)
WR 20/40
FB/TE 30/50
OL 5/20

All Defense set at 10/30
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2011, 08:39 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 18
Re: Good Auto Sub Settings (Versuz2)

Thanks jayd. Do you see a good rotation with these? I have not touched this yet on my sliders and like the idea of using multiple guys in and out of rotations.

Thanks again
Old 08-31-2011, 08:47 PM   #3
All Star

JayD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by celg35
Thanks jayd. Do you see a good rotation with these? I have not touched this yet on my sliders and like the idea of using multiple guys in and out of rotations.

Thanks again
Yes I am seeing a good balance with these other than the running back which I am testing out.
Old 08-31-2011, 08:51 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 18

Cool, thanks!
Old 08-31-2011, 10:31 PM   #5
All Star

JayD's Arena

Okay don't use these. I saw way to many players come in at the wrong position, my starting running back was out for 2 series, and I even saw an offensive lineman get subbed out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2011, 10:47 PM   #6
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20

Dangit lol...I like my settings but with the thing about the RB not being able to sub back in before the 2nd string guy gets fatigued out(therefore you lose hime the rest of the game!) really stinks. I'll just make sure to manually do spell HB on a run every so often and it should take care of that.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:50 PM   #7
All Star

JayD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity120
Dangit lol...I like my settings but with the thing about the RB not being able to sub back in before the 2nd string guy gets fatigued out(therefore you lose hime the rest of the game!) really stinks. I'll just make sure to manually do spell HB on a run every so often and it should take care of that.
Yeah I am going to have to test fatigue and sub settings because it seems the closer you stay to default the less likely you are going to see the starting RB disappear for long periods of time. I am thinking putting all sub settings @ 65/80 except for QB and OL which will be at 0/1 and then playing with fatigue.

Last edited by JayD; 08-31-2011 at 10:53 PM.
Old 09-01-2011, 08:52 AM   #8
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Yeah I am going to have to test fatigue and sub settings because it seems the closer you stay to default the less likely you are going to see the starting RB disappear for long periods of time. I am thinking putting all sub settings @ 65/80 except for QB and OL which will be at 0/1 and then playing with fatigue.

Lemme know what u find

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »