Home

Mlb 11 the show End of Season roster

This is a discussion on Mlb 11 the show End of Season roster within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 04:16 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Mlb 11 the show End of Season roster

I will release the roster this week or weekend . If you want me to add anything before the release let me know. Everything has been updated trades wavier deals missing players jersey numbers mlb ,minor league teams rotation and lineup.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2011, 07:37 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: Mlb 11 the show End of Season roster

Cool. Based on Ridin's roster isn't ?
Old 08-31-2011, 08:25 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemens
Cool. Based on Ridin's roster isn't ?
yeah its based on ridn roster
Old 09-01-2011, 01:44 PM   #4
Rookie

Something bothered me with Ridin's roster. I liked how (Almost) everyone who had MLB service time in real life had it in game, but Jason Isringhausen didn't have his stats. I always use him as a closer, and want him to get credit for his 300th save. I don't know if you can include that, but it would be awesome if you could. I would re-start my franchise for the 6th time, just for that.
Old 09-01-2011, 04:39 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayDaFool
Something bothered me with Ridin's roster. I liked how (Almost) everyone who had MLB service time in real life had it in game, but Jason Isringhausen didn't have his stats. I always use him as a closer, and want him to get credit for his 300th save. I don't know if you can include that, but it would be awesome if you could. I would re-start my franchise for the 6th time, just for that.
I believe you cant incorporate stats .But this release of this roster will be worth to restart your franchise.You can actually play minor league games with current rotation and lineup intact were players are assign to their correct league.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2011, 05:55 PM   #6
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycalex1234
You can actually play minor league games with current rotation and lineup intact were players are assign to their correct league.
The thing is, though, that's actually going to make the majority of the minor leagues inaccurate for over half of the season because whatever league that a minor league player is playing in right now is likely not where he started the season at. Say you have a 20 year old who started out in low A, played a couple of months at high A and moved up to AA by June or July, you will have a very low rated players playing with some of the top prospects in the game. So, they're more likely to struggle and have poor seasons on The Show.

Old 09-01-2011, 11:29 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycalex1234
I believe you cant incorporate stats .But this release of this roster will be worth to restart your franchise.You can actually play minor league games with current rotation and lineup intact were players are assign to their correct league.
I understand that. And that confused me in Ridin's rosters. Endy Chavez has his career stats, and he was added well after Izzy was.
Old 09-03-2011, 11:20 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_19
The thing is, though, that's actually going to make the majority of the minor leagues inaccurate for over half of the season because whatever league that a minor league player is playing in right now is likely not where he started the season at. Say you have a 20 year old who started out in low A, played a couple of months at high A and moved up to AA by June or July, you will have a very low rated players playing with some of the top prospects in the game. So, they're more likely to struggle and have poor seasons on The Show.
I understand and respect your vision and opinions, we all know you made an opening day roster and I'm glad of it, but it's not the only way to play that game. I like to play with an up to date roster and with scenarios like where would be the Giants with Beltran in their aligment since day one.

Even if you play with your roster, doesn't mean you'll get more realistic results. Even doing full roster control. Let say, you may have to release a player in July because this is what happend in real life. Maybe that player did pretty well since then in your franchise.

Your point is valid but for those waiting for this roster we're looking for a different experience. I don't want to start something here, you have your own thread and we'll keep this one here to talk about the newly beeing release Sept 1st roster.

thx
Mark
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »