Home

Why do people hate Jay Cutler so much?

This is a discussion on Why do people hate Jay Cutler so much? within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-30-2011, 04:52 AM   #1
Banned

WindyCityFanatic's Arena

OVR: 0
Why do people hate Jay Cutler so much?

I use to think it was because of the fact that I use to be around a ton of Raider fans and they hated him when he was a Bronco. That has been destroyed and I will like to know everyone's true reasons of why to hate him other than the fact that he is on the Bears. If it about the trade then people really didn't know what happens. If it was about the Injury people are insane to hate him about that. Is it because he has diabetes,lol if some one hates him because of that.?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2011, 05:36 AM   #2
Forever A Legend

24's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Why do people hate Jay Cutler so much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindyCityFanatic
I use to think it was because of the fact that I use to be around a ton of Raider fans and they hated him when he was a Bronco. That has been destroyed and I will like to know everyone's true reasons of why to hate him other than the fact that he is on the Bears. If it about the trade then people really didn't know what happens. If it was about the Injury people are insane to hate him about that. Is it because he has diabetes,lol if some one hates him because of that.?

Alot of people don't like him because he doesn't play through injuries. He lacks toughness (as noted by the playoff game last year). There have been many QB's that have played with worse injuries than Cutler. Also he is not your prototypical leader as he seems to lack leadership skills

Old 08-30-2011, 07:26 AM   #3
In Dalton I Trust

Buckeyes_Doc's Arena

OVR: 32

I don't hate Jay Cutler.

I just don't like him, he comes off as a douchebag to me.
Old 08-30-2011, 10:28 AM   #4
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

OVR: 25

He's a douche and constantly looks upset

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS
Old 08-30-2011, 10:44 AM   #5
BOOM!

gerg1234's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopydude
Alot of people don't like him because he doesn't play through injuries. He lacks toughness (as noted by the playoff game last year). There have been many QB's that have played with worse injuries than Cutler. Also he is not your prototypical leader as he seems to lack leadership skills

I'd say it is partly his body language and mostly the fact he forced himself out of Denver. Nobody really seemed to have a problem with him in Denver.

As for the absolutely insane claim that he isn't tough.....dude got sacked 58 times last season and hit who know how many times.Hell, the fact he survived as long as he did should show how tough he is. There are some guys out there that are afraid to even get touched (ROY WILLIAMS!). Look at his diving TD against Detroit and tell me that isn't tough.

As for the NFC Championship Game....Brian Urlacher's statements pretty much mirror mine.

As long as the team is behind Jay, I don't really care what people on a message board say.
San Francisco Giants
Chicago Blackhawks
MLS: Portland Timbers
EPL: Liverpool FC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2011, 10:51 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 18

Cutler got sacked 9 freaking times a game last year. He been playing pro football with undiagnosed TYPE ONE DIABETES! He's missed maybe 2 games in his pro career? I'm sorry, but Cutler is fine with me.

People just like to pile on.
Old 08-30-2011, 10:53 AM   #7
Rookie

morganic's Arena

OVR: 4

I don't like Cutler because of his body language. He comes off as arrogant and never looks like he is having fun out on the field (i.e a Brett Favre).
Old 08-30-2011, 11:01 AM   #8
YNWA

ImTellinTim's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopydude
Keep parroting what you hear on TV.

I can see some people having problems with what they perceive through his body language and how they think he acts, but this tired old line is a figment of the media's imagination.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »