Home

***Tomba Madden 12 Game Sliders***

This is a discussion on ***Tomba Madden 12 Game Sliders*** within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-27-2011, 09:36 PM   #1
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65
***Tomba Madden 12 Game Sliders***

"This is based off extensive testing from Madden 11 to now Madden 12"
Link to that analysis:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dit-works.html

Madden 12 Game Slider Settings
(at the bottom of First Post
)

I have now found out the attributes needing tweaking.

Agility and Awareness
play into many of the offensive blocking issues and continued acceleration strides after a play is stopped.

Agility for cornerbacks, safeties and free safeties are too high as well as their awareness from having to lower slider settings in order for them to play better.

I have a slider set now that captures the best gameplay possible for accurate yardage gains on runs.

Whether or not an attribute edit is needed for acceleration and strength is still being tested as I wanted to handle immediate gameplay issues that coincided with player gilding and accelerations after a play.

I also learned that auto strafe and auto sprint do not have to be on. While more importantly auto strafe CAN BE left on...

Have not changed game speed or threshold from the default Normal because it still plays and looks natural. So my testing is based off of the game speed being at default which is nice

Madden 12 Game Slider Settings

Skill Level - Start at All-Pro then make these adjustments to Player and CPU Skill

Quarter Length 9 Minutes
Play Clock ON
ACC Clock ON
Camera Settings- Zoomed
Auto Strafe ON Or OFF
Auto Sprint OFF
Injuries 40
Fatigue 50- Haven't got into sub stuff yet
Game Speed Normal
Player Min Speed Threshold - 50

Skill Level - Start at All-Pro then make these adjustments to Player and CPU Skill
***Only adjust the one's listed others are at default 50***

Pass Blocking = 85/50
Run Blocking = 75/50
Pass Defense Reaction Time = 50/25
Pass Rushing = 50/25
Rush Defense Reaction Time = 50/25
Block Shedding = 50/15

A lot of these settings are trying to fix the procedural awareness that Versuz2 had commented on recently and I've seen been pretty rampant on running plays esp against the CPU.

I'd love to hear feedback,but please remember that this is an attempt at trying to make Madden realistic. That also means playing with it realistically. Choosing those short pass plays and inside hand-offs apply. Trying to take time off the clock. Punting instead of going on 4th at 24 and kicking when the touchdown won't happen this possession.

That said...Enjoy and look for updates

Last edited by Tomba; 08-27-2011 at 09:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2011, 10:34 PM   #2
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: ***Tomba Madden 12 Game Sliders***

Zoomed camera? Really?
Old 08-27-2011, 11:38 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Tomba played a game with your sliders,i was the eagles playing against the falcons.i won 49 to 10.they were a little to easy.what sliders do you think i should change to make things more even.
Old 08-27-2011, 11:58 PM   #4
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by daley9
Tomba played a game with your sliders,i was the eagles playing against the falcons.i won 49 to 10.they were a little to easy.what sliders do you think i should change to make things more even.
I'd love to hear feedback,but please remember that this is an attempt at trying to make Madden realistic. That also means playing with it realistically. Choosing those short pass plays and inside hand-offs apply. Trying to take time off the clock. Punting instead of going on 4th at 24 and kicking when the touchdown won't happen this possession.

I gotta know my friend what is your play style?
Old 08-28-2011, 12:22 AM   #5
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba

I gotta know my friend what is your play style?
Tomba, I am interested. I am editing two teams with the edits you listed in Madden 11. I want to see this in my own eyes. I done with 1 team, going on the 2nd. Vikings vs Packers. I love the ratings you get with it too!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2011, 12:37 AM   #6
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
Tomba, I am interested. I am editing two teams with the edits you listed in Madden 11. I want to see this in my own eyes. I done with 1 team, going on the 2nd. Vikings vs Packers. I love the ratings you get with it too!
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...t-works-8.html

Link has the updated attribute edit for MADDEN 12 specifically. i just figured it out and applied it to some teams and tested it. last post on the page.

You have no idea how good it plays after this edit. madden 11 edit was more specific i found for madden 11 wait til you try this one
Old 08-28-2011, 12:47 AM   #7
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...t-works-8.html

Link has the updated attribute edit for MADDEN 12 specifically. i just figured it out and applied it to some teams and tested it. last post on the page.

You have no idea how good it plays after this edit. madden 11 edit was more specific i found for madden 11 wait til you try this one
I did the 3. Acceleration, Strength, and Agility. Is that what your talking about? Dang I just got done haha
Old 08-28-2011, 12:59 AM   #8
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
I did the 3. Acceleration, Strength, and Agility. Is that what your talking about? Dang I just got done haha
Nah I was testing madden 12 since i got it late Friday and found out what i found out in the last post.

Here is what I found...

Re: Acceleration Edit: Attribute Edit That Works

Don't want to make another thread due to my findings because cluttering up OS is the last thing I'd like to do but for those that wanted an update this one's BIG...

I have found the attribute edit for Madden 12.

After play testing all attribute edits that I made for Madden 11 in Madden 12 I've found out what could make madden 12 better.

Adjust ALL
Defensive Lineman
Offensive Lineman
Guards
Tackles
Linebackers
Cornerback
Safeties
Agility to match EXACTLY Their awareness attribute or Agility attribute Which ever is lowest.

Example:
IF Awareness = 80 then Agility should = 80
IF Agility = 60 Then Awareness = 60
Better example:
If awareness is 84 and agility is 74 then make awareness 74
If awareness is 74 and agility is 84 make agility 74

Game has no hiccups anymore and plays as if it's a patched game. This edit makes such a difference that it is astounding...

Time estimated to edit every each team is about 30 minutes or less.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »