Home

Madden 12 patch requests

This is a discussion on Madden 12 patch requests within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-27-2011, 09:06 PM   #1
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Madden 12 patch requests

Okay so i know this may seem early, but i have played madden 12 all day today.

let me start off by saying i love this game. the game feels very fresh. however there are some things that are starting to get a lil annoying and would love them to be addressed in a patch.

1. commentary. they added a bunch of new lines yes. but alot of times gus goes back and forth from stereo to surround. also. gus seems to not know everyones name. ryan mallet is always number 15. jonathan baldwin is always 83. and even popular players like danny woodhead are called by number. and then there is the wrong name bug. everytime i get a tackle with marcel darieus. gus calls him marcus cannon! and i gotta guy named kelvin sheppard. anytime he makes a play he is called kendall hunter! this needs to get fixed. we shouldnt have players in the nfl not have their names called out or called correctly.

2. gameflow is broken. only calls the same 10 plays over and over again. no matter the situation. not to mention defensive is worse with aggressive calling a cover 6 zone. this needs to be fixed

3. the whole custom playbooks and ways of adding them into gameflow are tedius an takes the fun out of it. not to mention as long as it takes to do it...it doesnt work right.

4. i been playing on all pro. left sliders where they were. but finally had to start lowering the cpu pass reaction because i was noticing alot of psychic dbs on corner routes. or actually anything going out! we always say anything inside is money plays...well thats cuz there is no psychic dbs on inside stuff lol. this should get fixed.

5. inconsistent line play. lack of even blocking a guy some plays. fix it

6. penalties are very inconsistent. and i just lost to the eagles 22-20. and i left feeling cheated. i was up 20-19 with 1:30 remaning. 3rd and 5. i run the ball out of shot gun, pick up the first down to ice the game. and after i was already tackled. the thing saying a penalty was on the play pops up and its a holding call. i hadnt been called for holding all game. but it comes on my the play to win the game. and as u can see they won. it was a good game. a very close game. but the way i lost... i just felt cheated. so make penalties more consistant. not come out of nowhere in crunch time.

7. crowd noise seems to go quite alot. lets ramp that stuff up! should be easy to adjust that in a patch! lets do it

8. not sure if it is possible to adjust the trajectory of the ball. or add a lil more touch to some throws. but if its possible. it would be great!

9. punt return blocking

thats it! but i absolutely love this game! i am currently 3-2 with the bills. made alot of trades so the team isnt what it is in real life.

but they have all been great games cept a loss to the bengals where it was just like no matter what i did the cpu wasnt going to let me win! my hb coming in on a hot streak breaks a 71 yard td to start the game. then he starts fumbling from then on out. no it wasnt raining. i can understand if he been getting shut down in the run game he starts fumbling. but he opened the game with a 71 yard run. again just the feeling of being cheated! but anyways

if u have anything to add. that could actually be addressed via a patch go ahead and throw it out there.

DO NOT COME IN COMPLAINING ABOUT THE GAME. i actually like this game alot!! way more than any of the past maddens the last 7 years!! so do not ruin it for me by being childish!

be productive..or keep it to yourself!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2011, 09:36 PM   #2
Rookie

Tdawg28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 12 patch requests

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...on-thread.html
Old 08-27-2011, 11:45 PM   #3
Banned

R0M0mentum09's Arena

OVR: 0

PLEASE add the ability to use custom playbooks in communities. . . it's vital to me. I don't want to use an inaccurate Dallas defensive playbook.
Old 08-28-2011, 02:32 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 11

I def. agree with this list
Old 08-28-2011, 02:39 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

How about toning down the hard hits? Needs to be more wrap tackles in the open field.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2011, 02:59 AM   #6
Pro

pf8363's Arena

OVR: 13

Sliders in OF and less rain in franchise mode please.

- started 11/15/08
Old 08-28-2011, 08:05 AM   #7
Rookie

alangst's Arena

OVR: 1

I wish this were a list of things that actually would or could be fixed in a patch, but I'm guessing this will be more of a list for what to be fixed for next year's edition.

Regardless, I'm still loving the game, and the commentary is almost like having a good sitcom running in the background.
Old 08-28-2011, 08:09 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 9

"1. commentary. they added a bunch of new lines yes. but alot of times gus goes back and forth from stereo to surround. also. gus seems to not know everyones name. ryan mallet is always number 15. jonathan baldwin is always 83. and even popular players like danny woodhead are called by number. and then there is the wrong name bug. everytime i get a tackle with marcel darieus. gus calls him marcus cannon! and i gotta guy named kelvin sheppard. anytime he makes a play he is called kendall hunter! this needs to get fixed. we shouldnt have players in the nfl not have their names called out or called correctly."

This, it would be great if starting players, MOST players actually get called by name. I can't even understand how this is an issue. It's not like its something new...its Madden 12!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »