Home

Madden 12 Retail Impressions (Graphics/Presentation - NO QUESTIONS/DISCUSSION)

This is a discussion on Madden 12 Retail Impressions (Graphics/Presentation - NO QUESTIONS/DISCUSSION) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-25-2011, 09:12 PM   #1
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46
Madden 12 Retail Impressions (Graphics/Presentation - NO QUESTIONS/DISCUSSION)

This thread will be used for GRAPHICS/PRESENTATION discussions. This includes anything to do with the audio/video of the game, the menu interface, the entrances, the stat overlays, etc.

As a reminder, this is not a thread for questions or discussion. The only posts that should be in this thread are posts from those members with the game.

ANY OTHER POSTS WILL BE A BANNABLE OFFENSE. This means you are able to to be banned just by posting a question in this thread.

Stop here. Read the above bolded line again.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2011, 10:56 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: Madden 12 Retail Impressions (Graphics/Presentation - NO QUESTIONS/DISCUSSION)

Graphics are superb

Audio stinks, Gus at times sounds like the game is shifting from dolby digital to stereo sound. Calls Kiwi kiwinoko

Replay are fixed from demo,

Away team never celebrates tds

Ahmad Bradshaw has eye and nose tape in edit screen and in game he does not

Fixed cowboys entrance
Old 08-26-2011, 08:45 AM   #3
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden 12 Retail Impressions (Graphics/Presentation - NO QUESTIONS/DISCUSSION)

Graphics are fantastic...

Audio is improved with more lines, but changes in quality. Numbers are called a lot in commentary rather than names. Gus says wrong things sometimes (already mentioned in another thread about the kick return replay)

Banners look like the demo which is an improvement over last year, but I still don't see a ton yet (mostly Play Now games)
Old 08-26-2011, 10:08 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Currently playing my Cboys vs Titans @ Cowboy Stadium with the roof open on a clear day and DAMN!!!! does this game look gorgeous. Simply an incredible site.
Old 08-26-2011, 11:23 AM   #5
Rookie

Nightz's Arena

OVR: 8

Graphics are pretty awesome. I'm disappointed with the audio. I hate how he calls Ryan Mathews "#24" when Mathews is such a common last name.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2011, 11:33 AM   #6
Banned

I dont mind as much calling the numbers as much as hearing Gus in Dolby Digital and Chris in stereo or etc. It is downright horrible and should be patched.

I also do not like the lack of celebration for away teams. Far to often they just run back to the sidelines and only celebrate on the bench.
Old 08-26-2011, 12:04 PM   #7
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6

The lack of attendance in rain games is just asinine, I have a hard time believing EA let this in the game. It needs to be fixed in the next update, this is the NFL guys, not the World League.
Old 08-26-2011, 12:09 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverend_heat
The lack of attendance in rain games is just asinine, I have a hard time believing EA let this in the game. It needs to be fixed in the next update, this is the NFL guys, not the World League.
If you are referring to play now games, then no big deal but franchise it would bother me

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »