Home

Save in-game problems

This is a discussion on Save in-game problems within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-25-2011, 02:08 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Save in-game problems

Hi guys. I know I'm a little late, but I got NBA2K11 a few weeks ago. I'm not a b-ball fans, but I thought it was something worth trying. I like it as much as a non-basketball fan can like a good sports game. I am hooked to my player. This is where my problems lies. If I save during a game and come back, if won't restart my game in progress or it'll say the file is corrupted. I've had that happen to my star SF and almost blanked. I think it just happened to my point guard. I seriously not doing it again, but I want to know whats causing this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2011, 02:56 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Save in-game problems

This was a glitch in the game that was patched. If you can access your internet connection through your system, put in NBA 2K11 and it will prompt you to download a new patch for the game. Download that patch and you won't have to worry about the glitch happening anymore. Note: if you haven't downloaded any software updates for your console you might have to download those as well. Don't confuse the console updates for the NBA 2K11 updates.

If you need help connecting to your internet, post here and I'll try what I can to help. Also, if you have an Xbox 360, you don't need to subscribe to Xbox Live Gold to get these updates. They are free for all users.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »