Home

Most up-to-date roster on SC

This is a discussion on Most up-to-date roster on SC within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-23-2011, 02:57 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Most up-to-date roster on SC

I know, I'm late to the party...but I'm looking for the most recent OSFM roster, with pitch edits, full minors, re-ratings, etc.

Usually, I make my own, but there is a lot to do this time and I've been out-of-country for awhile with work and without my Show fix...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2011, 03:04 PM   #2
MVP

yanksdaniel99's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Most up-to-date roster on SC

I got one in there that has rerates, pitch edits, and transactions up to Saturday, 8/20. Biggest thing is it that it includes over 100 draft picks as well. Under PSN yanksdaniel99. Name is YD99/Taker Updated OSFM
Old 08-23-2011, 03:20 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Awesome. Thanks!
Old 08-23-2011, 07:06 PM   #4
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23

You should definitely check out my most recent update. It's labeled "J19v5.781 (OSFMv2base)". It was uploaded on August 20. You can read about it here:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2042435856

There are only 37 draft picks included and it's an opening day set, but as far as attribute corrections/tweaks, pitch edits, faces, stances, deliveries and equipment go, you find another set that comes close.

Old 08-23-2011, 07:21 PM   #5
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanksdaniel99
pitch edits
Did you make pitch edits for the 2011 season yourself or are these edits RAZR's pitch edits from 2009 and a few from early 2010 that were made by Bamafan to the OSFMv2 set?

If you made them yourself, I had a question. I was wondering, say that a pitcher throws an 83.1 mph changeup, what speed did you decide to assign? I ask because of the huge mph differential that you get with changeups on the game. I started off assigning them .8 mph lower than their average, but now I think that setting them at the average speed that they're thrown is the best option.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2011, 07:49 PM   #6
MVP

yanksdaniel99's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_19
Did you make pitch edits for the 2011 season yourself or are these edits RAZR's pitch edits from 2009 and a few from early 2010 that were made by Bamafan to the OSFMv2 set?

If you made them yourself, I had a question. I was wondering, say that a pitcher throws an 83.1 mph changeup, what speed did you decide to assign? I ask because of the huge mph differential that you get with changeups on the game. I started off assigning them .8 mph lower than their average, but now I think that setting them at the average speed that they're thrown is the best option.
I'd put it at the average or a bit higher. Say .2 or .3 higher if dont wanna do the average. I'd rather have a guy throw his changeup a bit harder then he should in the game then have it on the low side where it is coming in too slow and becomes too dominant of a pitch. Of the top of my head, I think on average a changeup is something like 6-10 mph slower for most pitchers. I'd rather have it close to 6mph then to 10 mph. The changeup is no doubt the hardest pitch to assign speed to.
Old 08-23-2011, 08:03 PM   #7
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

Thanks for the input. I know exactly what you mean and I agree.

Did you make pitch edits to every team on the game, every team in the majors or just certain players? It's difficult to tell without looking at every single player on every single team.

Old 08-23-2011, 08:25 PM   #8
MVP

yanksdaniel99's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_19
Thanks for the input. I know exactly what you mean and I agree.

Did you make pitch edits to every team on the game, every team in the majors or just certain players? It's difficult to tell without looking at every single player on every single team.
Nothing like your edits. The amount of work you did is incredible.Just certain guys if I knew they were wrong or simple things like changing 4SFB into 2SFB or Running FB etc based on what I looked up on players. I caught some minor leaguers who would have 95 mph FBs with 78 mph change and changed those. Dont have a complete list, been making changes since Knight's original roster came out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »