Home

Roster question.

This is a discussion on Roster question. within the EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-21-2011, 04:23 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Roster question.

I know this has probably been posted already but I don't have time to read through all of the post right now. What I am wanting to know is, I seen where v6 of the Roster with players and coaches edited for 2010-2011 season is out, is it still in the EA locker? Also, are the stats edited like they do with the NCAA Football game?

Which one is the most accurate?

Thanks.

Formerly an unhappy PS3 owner and now a PROUD Xbox 360 owner.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2011, 04:25 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Roster question.

Didn't EA turn off all online stuff for this game such as the EA Locker?
Old 08-23-2011, 06:20 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by For The Win
Didn't EA turn off all online stuff for this game such as the EA Locker?
Yeah they did a few weeks ago. I thought about buying this game then but was low on cash.

I found in another post roster that you can download but can't get them to work.

Old 08-30-2011, 07:21 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 14

So you can't even get download roster files from your pc and transfer them to your system to work anymore either? I found 2 files on here from 2010 roster with names and both would not work.

PSN Brandon26ms
Old 08-31-2011, 08:45 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by babythug23
So you can't even get download roster files from your pc and transfer them to your system to work anymore either? I found 2 files on here from 2010 roster with names and both would not work.

I got found the one by deadlycane and got it to work. It works differently than it use to. You have to open it up to get to a certain point and copy and paste. I am using the 2009-2010 roster I believe and I am also using his slider set with a few slight changes to make it more difficult and I am loving the game now. It actually in my opinion is one of the better sports games I have played in a long time.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2011, 02:55 PM   #6
Rookie

Can you please post a link to these rosters? I have a file but it's coming up as corrupted data.

I just bought this game a few weeks ago not knowing the online features had been removed. I really need some sort of roster.

I played this game a tun back in the day, and set up the rosters and what not, but I can't seem to get it to work.

I've made some other posts as I am desperately trying to get this to work. Please help.
Old 09-09-2011, 03:43 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by krangler
Can you please post a link to these rosters? I have a file but it's coming up as corrupted data.

I just bought this game a few weeks ago not knowing the online features had been removed. I really need some sort of roster.

I played this game a tun back in the day, and set up the rosters and what not, but I can't seem to get it to work.

I've made some other posts as I am desperately trying to get this to work. Please help.

Here you go - http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ter-edits.html

Go to towards the bottom of the first post and click on the PS3zip. I have them and they are great rosters!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters »