Home

Simulating in dynasty

This is a discussion on Simulating in dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-19-2011, 11:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Simulating in dynasty

Perhaps it's just my imagination but it seems as though teams in the major conferences are more prone to being upset than mid-major conference teams. Practically every season of my dynasty at least one mid-major team goes undefeated even if they aren't head-and-shoulders above the teams on their schedule talent-wise. Whereas teams with A+ team ratings routinely lose one or two head-scratchers a year (while at the same time beating the actual good teams.) I know it happens in real life but certainly not with the frequency it does on this game.

Don't mean to complain, just an observation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2011, 11:47 PM   #2
Rookie

Shroom's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Simulating in dynasty

Ive seen the same thing. I think it's because some decent teams are in easy conferences, which means they play easier teams which gives them a better chance at going undefeated, while teams in big conferences have to play the other teams in those conferences which are much more skilled.
Old 08-20-2011, 05:58 PM   #3
Rookie

Lange248's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Simulating in dynasty

Yeah I'm going to agree with Shroom here. I think it reflects the real thing pretty well. We've seen Utah, Boise State, and TCU near the top for the last five years or so.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »