Home

SFL ish talking thread

This is a discussion on SFL ish talking thread within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-19-2011, 02:31 PM   #1
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19
SFL ish talking thread

As not to clutter the sign in thread, lets use this for trash talking and other non essential league business.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2011, 11:01 PM   #2
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: SFL ish talking thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOSILK
As not to clutter the sign in thread, lets use this for trash talking and other non essential league business.
I can't wait to beat your team silly. I am going to run over this league and cap it off with a Super Bowl win. Lets get this ish talkin on the road. Im getting stuck with the Jags unless the GB guy doesn't show but you better hope he doesn't because with GB....WOOOOO....You will have no chance.
Old 08-20-2011, 12:38 AM   #3
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rl3fclov3r
I can't wait to beat your team silly. I am going to run over this league and cap it off with a Super Bowl win. Lets get this ish talkin on the road. Im getting stuck with the Jags unless the GB guy doesn't show but you better hope he doesn't because with GB....WOOOOO....You will have no chance.
super bowl, hell you will be lucky to win 6 games, people from milwaukee tend to have bad luck in this league, and if you know whats good for you, you better shut your mouth before i break MJD's collarbone and then what you gonna do??? Let Gerrard throw it 40 times, goodluck!!!
Old 08-20-2011, 09:46 AM   #4
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

Quote:
super bowl, hell you will be lucky to win 6 games, people from milwaukee tend to have bad luck in this league, and if you know whats good for you, you better shut your mouth before i break MJD's collarbone and then what you gonna do??? Let Gerrard throw it 40 times, goodluck!!!
MJD?! ****, his *** is on my trading block. I'll use him obviously since he's a 95, but I'd much rather trade him for some depth at WR and a lesser RB.
And speaking of Garrard, I have top 10 pick Blaine Gabbert waiting. I may even start Blaine. But just like MJD, I'd like to trade one or the other of these two QB just depends on who wants who and what they are willing to offer.
Old 08-20-2011, 09:58 AM   #5
Pro

gameface1324's Arena

Quote:
MJD?! ****, his *** is on my trading block. I'll use him obviously since he's a 95, but I'd much rather trade him for some depth at WR and a lesser RB.
And speaking of Garrard, I have top 10 pick Blaine Gabbert waiting. I may even start Blaine. But just like MJD, I'd like to trade one or the other of these two QB just depends on who wants who and what they are willing to offer.
just so happens I have a plethora of WR and a couple decent HB I could trade

Maybe we can talk once we have the game in hand
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2011, 11:34 AM   #6
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

Quote:
mjd would probably be untradeable, lets not talk trades until the trade rules are announced and finalized, but i am pretty sure mjd will be a jaguar at least for the first season. and blaine gabbert has bust written all over him!!! lol but good luck but i have a funny feeling that by season 3 you will be drafting another QB
Old 08-20-2011, 12:46 PM   #7
Number 1 Stunna

F0rl3fclov3r's Arena

Quote:
mjd would probably be untradeable, lets not talk trades until the trade rules are announced and finalized, but i am pretty sure mjd will be a jaguar at least for the first season. and blaine gabbert has bust written all over him!!! lol but good luck but i have a funny feeling that by season 3 you will be drafting another QB
Let's hope not. This play caller here is more of a 60/40 pass/run strategy. I'd like to look to move MJD to allow me to operate as I do.

And to the other dude, dont know who you are but yea well talk later when game is out.
Old 08-21-2011, 11:37 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Somebody is gone get got for dis Madden NFL 11 Conspiracy!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »