Home

What exactly CAN I challenge?

This is a discussion on What exactly CAN I challenge? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-17-2011, 04:00 PM   #1
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7
What exactly CAN I challenge?

I just lost a game because on 4th down and 19, the CPU completed a pass to a receiver STANDING OUT OF BOUNDS. Both feet completely on the white sideline stripe. I went to challenge it and it told me I could not (and no I hadn't looked at a replay. It was so insanely obvious I didn't need to).

I kept a screenshot and video of the play I'll upload next time I get to my console but is that not reviewable?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2011, 04:19 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: What exactly CAN I challenge?

Not sure. Never been able to challenge in my online dynasty leagues.
Old 08-17-2011, 04:26 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

you cant challenge inside of 2 mins left in the 2nd and 4th quarters.. where were you in the game?

Miami Hurricanes
New Orleans Saints
Tulane greenwave
LSU Tigers.. unless theyre playing the canes or the wave..
Old 08-17-2011, 04:37 PM   #4
MVP

Kriech23's Arena

OVR: 17

If the game shows any part of the replay when you are going back to the play call screen then they deem that as you watched the replay apparently. I've had that happen a few times. Other than that you should be able to challenge any play at anytime.
Old 08-17-2011, 04:40 PM   #5
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriech23
If the game shows any part of the replay when you are going back to the play call screen then they deem that as you watched the replay apparently. I've had that happen a few times. Other than that you should be able to challenge any play at anytime.
Not sure about that. I've watched the replay that the game shows during the play call screen and have been able to challenge the call afterwards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2011, 04:41 PM   #6
MVP

Kriech23's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamafan3723
Not sure about that. I've watched the replay that the game shows during the play call screen and have been able to challenge the call afterwards.
I don't know then because I've tried it a few times after just watching 2 or 3 seconds of that, and the challenge is denied because I accessed/watched the replay.
Old 08-17-2011, 04:47 PM   #7
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriech23
I don't know then because I've tried it a few times after just watching 2 or 3 seconds of that, and the challenge is denied because I accessed/watched the replay.
That's the way it has been in the past so I was surprised when I was still able to.
Old 08-17-2011, 04:48 PM   #8
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra of 1999
you cant challenge inside of 2 mins left in the 2nd and 4th quarters.. where were you in the game?
Yes under two minutes. I guess I forgot that rule. Which wouldn't be so bad if the booth did its own review or the refs at least didn't make the worst call in the history of organized sports. lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »