Home

2k11 rosters complete full minors

This is a discussion on 2k11 rosters complete full minors within the MLB 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-16-2011, 11:53 PM   #1
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5
2k11 rosters complete full minors V1 Up Now!

Ok guys here it is the complete rosters with full REAL minors, no fake minor league players!

link:V1 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZQPWCL1E

any feedback good or bad i appreciate thankx the depth charts are also updated im gonna give u guys an update every week, the update next week will have the top 10 prospects with updated stats and some more draft picks

Last edited by omega412930; 08-25-2011 at 12:11 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2011, 12:34 AM   #2
Rookie

SpeedyMikeWallace's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: 2k11 rosters complete full minors

I was hoping for an update to the minor league roster download I already have after the draft, but I guess the guy was just one-and-done. Are you including some of the newly signed rookies?

Please make sure you have Luis Heredia in the system for the Pirates. He's only 17 and in rookie ball so you won't find him in Bradenton, Altoona, or Indianapolis. Still, he's one of their top prospects and should be included.
Old 08-18-2011, 09:29 AM   #3
MVP

philliesfan136's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega412930
I am working on a roster that has every real minor league and major league player no fake names ive seen a few on here but when I checked them out they were half done I have 3 teams left to do then im done they will b up to date with all the current moves from the day I release them, these rosters are for 360 and I wont post them on 2k share ill have to change too many names so they will b up here exclusivly
Wait, if these are for 360, why wouldn't you post them on 2KShare? I'm confused..
Old 08-18-2011, 09:35 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by philliesfan136
Wait, if these are for 360, why wouldn't you post them on 2KShare? I'm confused..
Because of this: "I wont post them on 2k share ill have to change too many names so they will b up here exclusivly." (end of post 1).

I know what he means... There are a TON of name filter blocks. If you don't keep track of them you can easily forget them, and thus, can't post them to 2k share because of the bad language / name filter block - it won't let you upload it.

The file I post has 5 of them...that's not too hard to do. But if he has a LOT of them, then yeah, it can get difficult...
Old 08-18-2011, 06:56 PM   #5
MVP

omega412930's Arena

Red face Re: 2k11 rosters complete full minors

Ill do my best with the draft picks im at the point where it wont let me edit anymore names so now they gotta b create a players and idk how many itll let me do I wanna get all the fake prospects off the minors first then ill def do some of the draft picks all the draft picks im gonna throw in single A ball unless there up further which I doubht the depth charts will b updated too and rotations for the mlb clubs no point doing them for the minors since there are different starters daily
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2011, 06:59 PM   #6
MVP

philliesfan136's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega412930
Ill do my best with the draft picks im at the point where it wont let me edit anymore names so now they gotta b create a players and idk how many itll let me do I wanna get all the fake prospects off the minors first then ill def do some of the draft picks all the draft picks im gonna throw in single A ball unless there up further which I doubht the depth charts will b updated too and rotations for the mlb clubs no point doing them for the minors since there are different starters daily
Cool. I'm excited to see this.

And yeah, even if you were to do the minors' depth charts, the game changes them.
Old 08-18-2011, 07:28 PM   #7
MVP

omega412930's Arena

If theres an editor or if anyone has any ideas on how to get around editing more names let me kno cause alot of the fake free agents id like to make into more prospects for the teams
Old 08-18-2011, 09:48 PM   #8
MVP

omega412930's Arena

Ok so im on my last team, the royals and theres 45 players left that r fake and since right now since I dont kno a way to edit them since its blocking me I have to make 45 guys wtf!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Rosters »