Home

15 Min Quarters possible?

This is a discussion on 15 Min Quarters possible? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-14-2011, 09:07 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
15 Min Quarters possible?

Possible to get realistic stats on 15 min qtrs this year? Hasn't been possible since like 2006 or whenever the removed accelerated clock like Madden has. Haven't bought the game since then either. Anyone let me know?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2011, 09:13 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt2053
Possible to get realistic stats on 15 min qtrs this year? Hasn't been possible since like 2006 or whenever the removed accelerated clock like Madden has. Haven't bought the game since then either. Anyone let me know?
No chance... your games will feature about 230+ plays and some seriously inflated stats. 9min is about the highest you can go imo.
Old 08-14-2011, 09:41 PM   #3
MVP

Shibito's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 15 Min Quarters possible?

I'll be happy if I can get 10 min quarters, 15 is definitely pushing it. You could do it Player V. Player if you both managed the clock.
Old 08-14-2011, 09:45 PM   #4
Banned

Kid FSU's Arena

OVR: 1

I did and both Qb's threw for over 1,000 yds. yeah. I returned about 9 kick-offs for td's and plenty of other records were broken. lol
Old 08-14-2011, 10:04 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Accelerate clock is still in. Just before you pick your play hit R1 or RB and the set Tempo to Conservative. Clock drops to about 14. No chance of them doing it though. Especially a hurry up offense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2011, 11:05 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

This is like the 3rd thread I've seen on this, but no. 10 minutes is probably the max you could pull off. I'm very patient and 10 minutes is about as far as you can push it and get a realistic number of plays and yards per play. 11 maybe if you ran the play clock down to 1 second every time, but you will probably get into the 170's a little too often, which is ok occasionally for 2 no-huddle teams, but it is a bit too many plays for most games.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-quarters.html
Old 08-14-2011, 11:36 PM   #7
Rookie

KentuckyJared20's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsRT
Accelerate clock is still in. Just before you pick your play hit R1 or RB and the set Tempo to Conservative. Clock drops to about 14. No chance of them doing it though. Especially a hurry up offense.
If you set Tempo to conservative it drops down to 12 seconds and by the time the players get to the line its at 10 I think, not enough time to motion a WR and back like I sometimes do.
Old 08-14-2011, 11:38 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by KentuckyJared20
If you set Tempo to conservative it drops down to 12 seconds and by the time the players get to the line its at 10 I think, not enough time to motion a WR and back like I sometimes do.
Yea, conservative is only good if it's the end of the game and you are winding clock or you do absolutely nothing pre-play. You have usually only 5-10 seconds to snap the ball once they get to the line.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »