Home

NCAA 12 Draft Classes

This is a discussion on NCAA 12 Draft Classes within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-13-2011, 03:16 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NCAA 12 Draft Classes

After hearing so many negative things about NCAA 12, I am going to pass on it this year. Is anybody going to export and share 4 draft classes for Madden for those that want the draft classes without renting/buying NCAA this year for the PS3? An early thank you for anyone that takes up this request. Also, you may want to include instructions for those that do not know how to do the whole unzip to the flash drive to save it on the PS3 thing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2011, 11:26 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: NCAA 12 Draft Classes

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendallGator
After hearing so many negative things about NCAA 12, I am going to pass on it this year. Is anybody going to export and share 4 draft classes for Madden for those that want the draft classes without renting/buying NCAA this year for the PS3? An early thank you for anyone that takes up this request. Also, you may want to include instructions for those that do not know how to do the whole unzip to the flash drive to save it on the PS3 thing.

I wondering if any one can post the NCAA 12 draft classes, so when the new madden comes out we can use it...
Old 08-15-2011, 09:37 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6

can this be done where someone posts the draft classes or a set of draft classes to be used on a ps3?
Old 08-16-2011, 05:31 PM   #4
Banned

I'd be willing to but the problem is that I will not be receiving Madden until September 1st because I will be out of town. The draft classes I would export must be tested so that for example, Kellen Moore is not a top 10 pick and the key prominent players such as Matt Kalil, Alshon Jeffery, Trent Richardson, Andrew Luck, Matt Barkley, etc. all should be rated as some of the top 10 players on NCAA so that upon the export they will be top 10 picks. Would probably be quite accurate but would take too long for most of you. Let me know tho.
Old 08-16-2011, 05:33 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
You could always rent it or borrow it from a friend who has it if you wanted to make sure certain players are highly ranked in the draft class.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2011, 05:56 PM   #6
Rookie

Renting is always an option. But I am sure someone with NCAA will just take the standard game, download a roster with names, and then sim 4 years worth of draft classes. If someone does that, just post them is all. They really do not need to be tested if you just do a 4 year sim. The results will be what they will be. The only way you have to worry is if you make changes within the season before simming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by For The Win
You could always rent it or borrow it from a friend who has it if you wanted to make sure certain players are highly ranked in the draft class.
Old 08-16-2011, 05:59 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Renting is always an option. But I am sure someone with NCAA will just take the standard game, download a roster with names, and then sim 4 years worth of draft classes. If someone does that, just post them is all. They really do not need to be tested if you just do a 4 year sim. The results will be what they will be. The only way you have to worry is if you make changes within the season before simming.
I mean that for example we would want to make sure that Andrew Luck always came into Madden as one of the higher rated players in the draft. I know you can edit ratings now but being able to draft him in the 3rd round would sort of destroy the game for me personally.
Old 08-17-2011, 11:46 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by For The Win
I'd be willing to but the problem is that I will not be receiving Madden until September 1st because I will be out of town. The draft classes I would export must be tested so that for example, Kellen Moore is not a top 10 pick and the key prominent players such as Matt Kalil, Alshon Jeffery, Trent Richardson, Andrew Luck, Matt Barkley, etc. all should be rated as some of the top 10 players on NCAA so that upon the export they will be top 10 picks. Would probably be quite accurate but would take too long for most of you. Let me know tho.
Yeah I would like it if you can do it man...thanks and keep me updated....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »