Home

Recruit Problem

This is a discussion on Recruit Problem within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-11-2011, 03:50 PM   #1
Rookie

pistonica's Arena

OVR: 4
Recruit Problem

I am the HC at Miami U...and i have created a recruit with great stats except punting stats...and made him a punter in order to get him more easy...all good until now..he is the worst punter in the recruits..he is a 1 star recruit...i am talking with him every week...6 topics...and after every week i am not even in his top 10 teams...i am the only school that offered him a schoolarship...oh and one more thing...the teams in his top 10 are changing...are earning points...and i am in week 8...what is the problem?...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2011, 03:53 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Recruit Problem

ive had the same problem, not with a created prospect, but with any rank (3 star, 4 star etc.) ill be the only person to offer a player a ship, and somehow wont even break into his top 10....i even recruited a guy from week one, was his ONLY scholarship offer the ENTIRE YEAR and i STILL couldnt break into the top 10 lol
Old 08-11-2011, 03:54 PM   #3
Rookie

pistonica's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc314
ive had the same problem, not with a created prospect, but with any rank (3 star, 4 star etc.) ill be the only person to offer a player a ship, and somehow wont even break into his top 10....i even recruited a guy from week one, was his ONLY scholarship offer the ENTIRE YEAR and i STILL couldnt break into the top 10 lol
But he eventually signed with you? Or not?
Old 08-11-2011, 03:56 PM   #4
Banned

Old School SD Fan's Arena

OVR: 3

Generally if you aren't in a player's top 10 initially, the only way you have a shot is if they have the pink diamond "hidden gem" icon and you recruit them early.

With created recruits, best you have them come from your school's home state and even city, often does the trick.
Old 08-11-2011, 03:57 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistonica
But he eventually signed with you? Or not?
lol no he DIDNT, makes ZERO sense at all
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2011, 03:58 PM   #6
Rookie

he went all the way into the summer recruiting before finally getting an offer from a school in his top 3, complete bs
Old 08-11-2011, 03:59 PM   #7
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc314
Some recruits are like that...they're not interested in your school no matter how much ur interested in them....this scenario has happpened to me before too so don't sweat it....just move onto to someone that is interested in ur school
Old 08-11-2011, 04:00 PM   #8
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School SD Fan
Generally if you aren't in a player's top 10 initially, the only way you have a shot is if they have the pink diamond "hidden gem" icon and you recruit them early.

With created recruits, best you have them come from your school's home state and even city, often does the trick.
Thanx for the pink diamond tip...i've seen it a few times but i never understood what it meant

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »