Home

"TRUE GAMEPLAY ROSTERS" 2011

This is a discussion on "TRUE GAMEPLAY ROSTERS" 2011 within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-10-2011, 07:58 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4

“TRUE GAMEPLAY” ROSTERS 2011- 2012 (2k hoops)

MEAC

MARYLAND EASTERN SHORE
Haley (SF)

COPPINS ST.
MHarper (SG)

SWAC

JACKSON ST
JBush (SF)

AEC

ALBANY
Aronhalt (SG) - Great all round shooter, will get help from freshman Chris Page (high flyer) and Tanner Gibson (PG) – “U-TUBE”.

BOSTON U
Partin (SG) and JO’Brien (C) – nice inside out combination. The favorite to win the conference.

MAINE
McLemore (SG) team dismantled and he’s the only significant returner. Expect Jewards (SG) to take over the team. This amazing 6”3 dunker has dunk standing and is the #1 SG in Canada last year “U-tube” How does Maine end up with this guy.

UMBC
De La Rosa (PG) Avg 15ppg last year and will go for the all-gunning team. The team has no talent and he’s not that good of a shooter 31% and 70 %, nothing to worry.

STONYBROOK
Dougher (SG) Just like Aronhalt (Albany) above. Experienced team.

ATLANTIC SUN

NORTH FLORIDA
PSmith (SG) - Will come off the bench and light it up.

LIPSCOMB
Burgason (SG) – Lone starter on a gutted team. One of the most accurate shooters in the country. Now that’s gonna be your problem if you play them. Team’s not that good though.

KENNESAW ST.
Cummings (SF) – A returning gunner. Last year at PF this year at the SF. Makes it worse for you

FLORIDA GULF CC
Vardel (SG) – He benifited from everyone leaving He’s just like Burgason from above. Except he’s got a flashy freshman PG Comer to get him the ball. Team’s not that good though.

CAMPBELL
EGriffin (PF) – Lets call him Blake Griffin’s step cousin for fun. He’s gunning for a second straight season.

SUNBELT

DENVER – Hallam and Stafford SG/SF – watch it, it’ll be hard to cover them both

FLORIDA ATLANTIC – Gantt SG – he will be gunning, so you better recognize

ULM – FBrown SG– watchout for downtown Freddie Brown. If you don’t know what downtown means, google it before you play them

NORTH TEXAS – has one of the best recuiting classes in the country, look out

SUMMIT

IPFW – Gaines SF – He will shoot the lights out with a quick trigger

IUPUI – AYoung SF - He will shoot the lights out. Gunning again for a 2nd straight season

OAKLAND – RHamilton PG – He will be all over the court, you better control someone at the top of the arc on defense

ORAL ROBERTS – DMorrison SF – He takes over the team this year, look out

S.DAKOTA – Wolters PG – All the other leaders graduated and he can really shoot (BIG TIME)

W. ILLINIOS – CCLark SG – He’s gunning again for a 2nd straight seaon afro and all

SOUTHLAND

MCNEESE ST – Richard SG – He’ll be all over the place, driving to the hoop and all

SF AUSTIN – Scott C – He won’t dominate the game ,but will handle all the points down low, with Garnder PG and Bostic SG handling the drives and outside shooting

TEXAS AM C.C. – TJones PG – He will light it up and if you remember from last year, I was big on Teddy Wang (7”0 China) , so he’s coming off the bench gunning. He should’ve been starting last year

TEXAS ST. Rios PG and CJohnson PF – nice little down low and outside shooting combo. Ybarra – SG will be gunning as soon as he enters.

TEX-ARLINGTON – Ingram and Reed SF/SG – don’t play this team early in your schedule or you may be tempted to hit the reset button, cuz you can’t stop this, both good shooters

UTSA - MJohnson and JHill SF/C – He’ll be gunning again next season too. Real good shooter MJohnson , Jhill will shoot from the outside but is FT shooting is poor (rated at 64)

SOUTHERN

APPALACHIAN STATE
OCarter and Trice SG/SF will go off with Williamson in the middle. Canty (transfer from Xavier to take over next season for OCarter.

CHARLSTON
Baru and Wiggins C/PF Somehow they got a 4-star recuit Baru and Wiggins will go off now without Goudlock chucking up unlimited shots.

FURMAN
Saaka SF – He won’t be stopped and will drop 20+. This athletic great shooter will avg. a shot per minute. The projected leading scorer in the conference.

GEORGIA SOUTHERN
Drayton PG – This team isn’t any good, but their PG will be gunning

WCARLOINA
Sumler PG – Look out, he can really shoot

WOFFORD
Lucas Brown SG – Had to spell out his name. You-tube this guy and watch the highlights. He’s NBA material. After watching the video 3 times I had to do a further investigation since he’s not rated. Come to find out, he was a runner-up for Mr. Basketball in Minnesota. He won’t be gunning this season, but watch the lane to the hoop.

PATRIOT

AMERICAN
Tony Brewer SF – There’s a reason why he transferred from Georgia 2 years ago. All the top scorers left and he will be taking almost every shot when you play them.

ARMY
Julian Simmons PG – Team isn’t strong but he’ll be chucking it up

BUCKNELL
Muscala C – This big man will be a handful, shooting from the outside too. Bjohnson will chuck up many 3’s

LEHIGH
McCollum SG – This guy will be in the top 5 in scoring this year in the NCAA. He can really shoot, might even leave early for the draft

OVC

AUSTIN PEAY
Edmonson SG – This senior will be putting up a ton of threes

E.ILLINOIS
Granger SG – This undersized 2-Guard is a 90% FT shooter, so it will be tough to stop him when he’s driving to the lane also. The upside is his team isn’t that good.

TENNESEE ST.
KMoore and Covington SF/PF – This due will be tough to stop. Both will be shooting 3’s. This is a great team.

TENNESEE TECH
KMurphy SF/PF – Good scorer but O.K. shooter. Look for him to play the 3 and the 4 during the game as the team starts off small.

NEC

CENTRAL CONNECTICUT
Horton PF – Best player in the conf. Great shooter FT and will be in the post as well as behind the arc. You better know where #30 is at all times. Don’t leave Ptacek (SG) open either, he’s their John Paxson

SACRED HEART
SGibson SG – Real small player, real small school, real small chance you’ll lose to them, but he will score mark my words.

SAINT FRANCIS (PA)
Shannon SG – Only 5”11, same as SGibson above, just re-read

WAGNER
TMurray SF – He’ll be tough to stop. This senior is surrounded by a lot of young bucks and he ain’t passing the ball. Exceptional 3-point shooter and 83 rated FT.

IVY

COLUMBIA
Agho SG – A returning gunner. Not a good FT shooter.

YALE
Mangano C – He’ll be tough to guard cuz you don’t know if he’ll be down low or behind the arc. Look for Morgan PG and his afro to take some three’s

CORNELL
Wroblewski(PG) Peck(SF)Ferry(SG) – They’ll take turns driving and shooting. Very good FT shooters so don’t foul. Likely 2nd best team in IVY league

HARVARD
KWright (C) Rivard (SG) Webster (SF)
Lookout for every1. The starting five is all back. They beat Colorado and were an NCAA bubble snub (23-7) last year with an RPI under 50 if you remember. This is the greatest set of shooters ever assembled, if the season stats are believable (and I’m believing). They gotta be shooting free throws in study hall or something.

BIG SKY

MONTANA
Cherry (PG) Selvig (C) - Classic inside outside combo. Expect the big man to shoot from all over the court while Cherry will try to drive to the hoop. Rest of the team not a threat.

WEBER ST.
Hilliard PG – Injury last year and was granted redshirt. Was player of the year before he got hurt. This dunking ridicuolious vertcal leeping scoring machine is a mirror of Stephan Curry (minus the sharp shooting plus the dunking). In a 13 min game watching the computer play, he had 36pts and 5 ast and never came out the game. The team scored 64 pts and he took the last 3 shots of the game all inside the last 30 seconds and Weber st. was up by over 20. So he’s gunning to the 5th power.

Last edited by Deepball757; 09-03-2011 at 08:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2011, 01:21 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: "TRUE GAMEPLAY ROSTERS" 2011

Last season you left a key player off of Marquette. You sure you got every key player this season?
Old 08-11-2011, 10:31 PM   #3
Rookie

[quote=built;2042714919]Last season you left a key player off of Marquette. You sure you got every key player this season?

Who was the key player? Last year I used scout hoops to get the incoming new players instead of looking for the NLI (National Letter of Intent), so my rosters will be way more accurate than last year. Without the NLI, you got a lot of verbal commitments and you can't go over 16 players on a roster. Also I started last year with the POWER and worked down. That's not happening this year. I'm starting with the SMALL and working my way up and starting 3 months earlier. This is easier for me cuz I get the transfers correct instead of deleting the player.

So given access to the stats 2010-2011 and the signees of NLI , i will have all accurate and significant players on Marquette roster (any team). You can actually look now to see if that's available on Marquette website and get back to me. After i edit the MAC conference, I'm on the mid-majors (2 bids considered)

So here's the formula for accurate rosters with significant players

Stats 2010-2011 (from the teams website) + NLI (signees confimred on that team's website) + rosters 2011-2012 = 100% accuracy

Stats 2010-2011 (from the teams website) + NLI (signees confimred on that team's website) + reading achives for players who left program = 95% accuracy

Thanks for the feedback and tell me how you played lasy year (open, legacy / small power/mid-major, etc) and what team did you have a memory playing against.

Last edited by Deepball757; 08-11-2011 at 10:38 PM.
Old 08-11-2011, 10:40 PM   #4
Rookie

(next up MAC)

METRO (MAAC)

CANISIUS
Belardo (PG) hymes (SG) – Last remaining of a graduated team. Neither are good FT shooters

FAIRFIELD
Everyone – This looks like an at large bid if needed. Needham (PG) has been the star of this conference for the last 2 years and many have joined the party. Orlander © is an establish big man, Receiving Rakim Sanders (from BC) and Frehsman Kenny Thomas (PF), star from Canada. Barring no injuries, this equals sweet 16. They unfortunatly play a soft schedule. They must win some games in the “OLD SPICE” tourney around Thanks Giving to gain credibility. Fox sports lists them as one of the 4 mid-majors likely to reach the finial 4

IONA
If MoMo Jones (PG) (transfer form Arizona) is granted waiver to play this season, this team will destroy people. And he will take over the conference. He’s still waiting to hear, due to ailing grandmother. Oh yeah, Glover (PF) inside Machardo (SG) driving Ksmyth (SF) from the arc, deal with it

LOYOLA (MD)
SWalker (C) – Offense runs through him Great shooter from all over. Olsen (SF) will be waiting behind the arc so watch out.

NIAGARA
Marvin Jordan (PG) – Shooter with no intentions of passing. Pretty shot but at 5”11 you should be able to stop him. Freshman combo guard Juan’ya Green will terrorize you off the bench.

RIDER
Gadson (PF) – Can’t shoot the FT but will get you everywhere else. Gtot help from Penn (C ) and JJones (SG) from Virginia and atheletic freshman PG EMitchell
Old 08-12-2011, 01:42 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

I think it was Junior Cadougan. I did a Syracuse vs Marquette matchup, and all I remember was Marquette's 10 players who played one was missing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2011, 07:38 PM   #6
Rookie

Next up Horizon

MAC

AKRON
McClellan (SG) ZMarshall (C) – Sharp shooter and major post player. This combination fresh off NCAA tourny bid, will be the 2nd best team in the conference.

BALL ST.
JJones (C) – Offense runs through him. Not a threat from deep. Scaife (SG) will keep you honest and look out for rookie lefty Zeke Chapman (PG) off the bench (Rex’s son)

BUFFALO
Filzen (SG) – Just a great shooter that’s gonna put 20pts on you. Rest of team can’t shoot.

CMICHIGAN
Zeigler (SG) – The most talented player in the conference. This 4-star recuit from last year has no buisness in this conference and he’s gonna be mega guning.

KENT ST
JGreene (PF) – Team is stacked with athleticms. Nice lefty will give you problems offensively and defensivly. They are the favorite to win the conference again.

MIAMI (OH)
Mavunga (C) – Big man has range and will shoot from beyond the arc if nessesary so look out.

OHIO
DJCooper (PG) – Lefty is back again. His back court mate Kellogg (SG) will be waiting for you to double.

WMICHIGAN
JHoward (SF) – Juwan’s jrs. team now. He’s gonna be killing you from all over especially driving. He an O.K. shooter. Watch out for freshman Aaron Richie (PG) who will come off the bench and light it up. He’s the next Jimmer in 2 years (check out U-tube)
Old 08-22-2011, 06:36 PM   #7
Rookie

post Aug 22nd - next WCC and re-check small conf websites that were not updated
HORIZON

CLEVELAND ST.

Harmon (PG) – Somehow scored 14ppg with the gunning Norris Cole as his teamate last year. The team is entact except for Norris but has got Ike Nwamu (PG) who looks like D-Wade. I’ve never seen a person have an entire page of U-tube video that didn’t go to a POWER conference. I didn’t even look on the 2nd page, cuz I couldn’t stop watching the footage on the 1st. How in the help did he sign with Cleveland state?

DETROIT

McCallum (PG) – Last year as a freshman and as expected took the most shots on the team. He returns almost all the starters so that’s not gonna change. Not much from the freshman class but watch out for Doud Anderson PF/SF , “ WOW!! “ voted best athlete in Michigan. (watch u-tube). He made espn top 10 plays 2 times at JUCO last season. Imagine how many times he’ll be on sportscenter this year??

LOYOLA (IL)

Avercamp (C) – Big man that can shoot treys. They have two power conference transfers that will help them out.

GREENBAY

ABrown (C) – Big man with some moves. Team has been gutted, but coming off the bench and playing significant minutes is Greg Mays (PF). This freshman sensation is the most athletic player I’ve seen coming from illinois this season, he looks like Amare Stoudamire (u-tube)

MILWAKEE

Meier (C) – Big man with range. Leading scorers all left. This team should be that good next year.

Last edited by Deepball757; 08-22-2011 at 06:41 PM.
Old 08-25-2011, 11:52 AM   #8
Rookie

Gamzilla's Arena

OVR: 3

Looks & sounds awesome!

I love the attention to detail....especially for the small/mid conferences.

Any estimate on when this roster file will be ready? I know it takes a ton of work! (Much Respect!!)

I'm dying to get back into CH2k8 with a good roster set.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »