Home

Old 08-10-2011, 07:34 PM   #1
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20
PWG

Is the best promotion that no one talks about.

Anyone with me, if you've seen some of the more recent DVDs from the last 2 years? They had arguably the best wrestling show last year, and they're at it again this year. I can't stop ordering their stuff.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2011, 11:55 PM   #2
Pro

Dylema's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: PWG

I've liked the last couple years of shows. I watched the DDT4 show where the Young Bucks/GenME kept a hold of the titles and have pretty much watched every show since. They put on good shows and bring in some young talent and give them smart pushes, The Cutler Bros., Wille Mack, RockNes Monsters, ect. Alot of them are on the NWA show but PWG is definitely a bigger break in my opinion and Mack has had some fantastic matches since getting booked.

Old 09-10-2011, 12:47 PM   #3
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20

Picked up the All Star Weekend set, and they are not disappointing in any way. Really, realy high quality stuff.
Old 02-13-2013, 05:08 PM   #4
Pro

Dylema's Arena

Any of the BOLA or DDT4 tournaments are good as well.

Speaking of ASW, their having one next month. Sami Callahan v Drake Younger No DQ #1 Contender/best of 3 rubber match. Young bucks vs. Roderick Strong and Eddie Edwards for the belts, plus Jay Lethal finally finds his way over to PWG, it's been too long since his TNA release imo, he seems like he fits right in with PWG's style of comedy and great wrestling.

Old 02-16-2013, 01:35 PM   #5
Rookie

SoundTheAlarm's Arena

OVR: 11
Wow I have to agree, just watched some youtube videos, and I must say in terms of in ring action, they blow WWE right out of the water...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2013, 11:34 PM   #6
# The No Movement!

Mr2Nice's Arena

OVR: 22

Thx guys for the PWG suggestion. I've watched a few matches on youtube and will be adding a few of their wrestling talent to my game on WWE 13.
Old 06-30-2013, 05:14 PM   #7
MVP

Greekcian's Arena

OVR: 1

I love this promotion and I'm still wondering why I don't watch it more regularly. Watched Steen Wolf last year which was just amazing and recently watched the DDT4 tournament, just the great wrestling and humour surrounding it makes the shows a joy to watch.
Old 07-01-2013, 09:39 PM   #8
Pro

Dylema's Arena

I think they're probably putting on the best shows in the states right now, they kinda use the old ROH model of bringing in the best talent they can to work the shows.

Another recent show I'd suggest is Threemendous 3, the Super Smash Bros, Future Shock, and Young Bucks had an insane 3 way latter match on the show. Also the most recent show has a 60-Min Iron man between Sami Callahan and Adam Cole which should be good as well as Steen vs Younger which I'm really looking forward to seeing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »