Home

bep713's Updated Madden 10 Rosters (360)

This is a discussion on bep713's Updated Madden 10 Rosters (360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-10-2011, 03:13 PM   #1
Rookie

bep713's Arena

OVR: 0
bep713's Updated Madden 10 Rosters (360)

Hi everyone, being a huge Madden 10 player and given the fact that I skipped Madden 11 last year meant that I played Madden 10 to death. I am thankful to everyone on here who posted updated Madden 10 rosters for the small amount of people still playing. However, there has not been an updated one with the 2011 rookies yet for the 360, so I've decided to try my best at making one.

How I'll be doing the rosters:
-I will be using the latest Madden online rosters as the foundation.. EDIT: my initial plans were to start from complete scratch, but it became clear that some players were eventually added in by EA later on in the year and for the sake of time I will be using their latest update for my foundation.

-For ratings: I will be using this link: http://maddenultimate.com/ratings/se...&order=overrat However, I will be slightly tweaking some players. I will also be using ESPN's Madden 12 player ratings however not every team has been released yet. These will be used primarily for the 2010 and 2011 rookie class.

-I will first update all player ratings and then assign them to their current teams. This process is very boring, but should be fairly easy to do.

-Timetable: Offense-Only Pre Release: Available Now! Full Version: Before August 29th

-For less important/noticeable positions (FB, O-Line, D-Line) I will NOT make roster transactions. I will create rookies, re-rate the highest ten or so players, and make BIG NAME moves.

-2010 and 2011 rookies will be overwrites of players in Madden 10 that are no longer in the NFL. Only Sam Bradford and Cam Newton were made through Create-a-Player. About 90% of those players will have portraits. I tried to match up player traits with the players that I overwrote. For example, I made sure Julio Jones had a portrait with dreds and that his in-game player had dreds.

PROGRESS

QBs: 100% done
-Rookies
Newton, Gabbert, Locker, Ponder, Dalton, Stanzi (Maybe more in future, comment for request)
RBs: 100% done
-Rookies:
Mark Ingram, Ryan Williams, Daniel Thomas, DeMarco Murray, Delone Carter, Jacquizz Rodgers
FBs: 100% done
-Transactions:
McClain to KC, Leach to BAL, Vickers to HOU, Created Marecic to CLE
WRs: 100% done (took 8 hours, phew!)
-Rookies:
A.J. Green, Greg Little, Jon Baldwin, Julio Jones, Titus Young, Austin Pettis, Greg Salas, Torrey Smith, Tandon Doss, Leonard Hankerson, Terrence Toliver
TEs: 100% done. I did not re-rate the TEs.
-Rookies:
Luke Stocker, Kyle Rudolph
O-Line: 30% done. I am not re-rating the O-Lineman. I am also only making big name transactions. It is simply too much work for something that won't be noticed.
-Rookies:
Gabe Carimi, Anthony Castonzo, Mike Pouncey, Tyron Smith

!OFFENSE PRE-RELEASE!
Click Here to Download
-If there is any trouble with the file let me know!

Last edited by bep713; 08-17-2011 at 11:14 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2011, 03:30 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: bep713's Updated Madden 10 Rosters (360)

I'd like to help you out with this, just let me know!
Old 08-10-2011, 03:31 PM   #3
Pro

porky14's Arena

OVR: 6

Why didn't u want to work of this:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ster-file.html
Old 08-10-2011, 03:33 PM   #4
Rookie

bep713's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ny17Jets
I'd like to help you out with this, just let me know!
Hmm. It'd be nice if I could get the help, but how exactly would that work? It might work if I did some positions then gave you the unfinished roster file and you did your positions and then just use that save...
Old 08-10-2011, 03:36 PM   #5
Rookie

bep713's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by porky14
I actually almost did use that one. It'd be much easier, but I just wanted to do them myself. Plus I'd feel like I'd be stealing someone else's work and making it mine. I know he probably wouldn't mind but I want to do them from scratch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2011, 10:26 AM   #6
Rookie

bep713's Arena

Just an update: I am limited in the number of rookies I can make. Remember, the more rookies I make the less depth teams have since I overwrite players in the game.
Old 08-11-2011, 12:29 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 1

How many are you making? Just first rounders of 2010-11?
Old 08-11-2011, 02:13 PM   #8
Rookie

Look forward to this! Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »