Home

Why is Pro Yakyuu Spirits so EXPENSIVE?

This is a discussion on Why is Pro Yakyuu Spirits so EXPENSIVE? within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-07-2011, 06:36 PM   #1
Rookie

Conneropsports's Arena

OVR: 1
Why is Pro Yakyuu Spirits so EXPENSIVE?

Does anyone know why this is? I was going to buy it and thought it would be around 60 bucks... NO! Really, $90 for a single game? Is the price going to go down at all? For those that have played it, is it worth the price?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2011, 06:58 PM   #2
Pr*

ELDoro's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Why is Pro Yakyuu Spirits so EXPENSIVE?

After you get familiar with the menus and stuff its definitely worth it.
Old 08-07-2011, 07:01 PM   #3
Pro

Pielet's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conneropsports
Does anyone know why this is? I was going to buy it and thought it would be around 60 bucks... NO! Really, $90 for a single game? Is the price going to go down at all? For those that have played it, is it worth the price?
Goto any Kinkos FedEx or UPS store and see how much it costs to ship something to Hong Kong. It ain't cheap.
Old 08-09-2011, 03:36 AM   #4
Rookie

HiTEqMETHOD's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conneropsports
When I checked a few weeks ago it cost $89.99 and now it's currently $92.99 on play-asia. The only reasons I can think of are high demand and maybe the fact the game must be imported.

Pretty much every time I check there are only a few copies left for purchase or they're out of stock and awaiting a new shipment. I was going to order it after finally mustering up the strength to drop $100 bucks on ONE game but now it's out of stock with new copies coming in on the 12th.

Yankees!! World Series Champs #27!!

Yankees~HEAT~Miami Hurricanes~Dolphins
Old 08-10-2011, 07:07 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

In my opinion, 60 is too much, I rarely spend that. I think you can find something more productive to do with 100 bucks. If not, let me hold 20
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2011, 08:14 PM   #6
Rookie

HiTEqMETHOD's Arena

OVR: 13

My order came to $108 with shipping included, but now my bank keeps denying the transaction. Not for lack of funds, checked my account and the money is there but for whatever reason the payment won't go through.

Calling the bank tomorrow, this is getting annoying. Been trying to get this game since it came out in April but I either can't spare the cash or it's sold out. Finally Play-Asia gets my order but they can't ship it because of this nonsense.

Yankees!! World Series Champs #27!!

Yankees~HEAT~Miami Hurricanes~Dolphins
Old 08-11-2011, 01:28 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtott072783
In my opinion, 60 is too much, I rarely spend that. I think you can find something more productive to do with 100 bucks. If not, let me hold 20
Everyone who spends money on video games could find something more productive to do with it, but in my opinion, spending money for fun isn't about being productive.
Old 08-11-2011, 03:22 PM   #8
Rookie

Conneropsports's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiTEqMETHOD
My order came to $108 with shipping included, but now my bank keeps denying the transaction. Not for lack of funds, checked my account and the money is there but for whatever reason the payment won't go through.

Calling the bank tomorrow, this is getting annoying. Been trying to get this game since it came out in April but I either can't spare the cash or it's sold out. Finally Play-Asia gets my order but they can't ship it because of this nonsense.

It's probably because it's coming from japan and your bank may think someone has stolen your identity and trying to buy something with your credit card that looks unusual.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »