Home

No huddle all game

This is a discussion on No huddle all game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-30-2011, 07:26 PM   #1
MVP

sooner1's Arena

OVR: 10
No huddle all game

Horrible to have someone online go no huddle all game with no consequences from fatuige. Stupid really, and the fact that they can go no huddle after an incomplete pass is just absurd.
I love the game online but that really kills it when there are no signs of tiredness or slowing down.

At least Ea patch where an incomplete pass forces them back to the huddle!

Another online rant the toss out of some formations are way too overpowerd when mixed in with pounding up the middle. Way too many long runs on the outside. Its sad when someone can rush for over 400 yds going no huddle all game and u dont have time to try different Defenses and the never fumble or get tired.

Last edited by sooner1; 07-30-2011 at 07:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2011, 01:49 AM   #2
MVP

sooner1's Arena

Re: No huddle all game

I guess no one else feels the same way lol??
Old 07-31-2011, 01:56 AM   #3
Rookie

jackpreston001's Arena

OVR: 0

i agree i hate it when some idiot plays as oregon and does no huddle all game long. There is no fatigue at all they should have a patch.
Old 07-31-2011, 02:40 AM   #4
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13

No fatigue? I can't get a quarterback to run from here to there for more than two plays without being in the yellow or red. Maybe lobby settings are different than online dynasty settings, but I go no huddle more than 3 or 4 times with my spread option offense and I have guys practically dead.
Old 07-31-2011, 02:56 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerofRed25
No fatigue? I can't get a quarterback to run from here to there for more than two plays without being in the yellow or red. Maybe lobby settings are different than online dynasty settings, but I go no huddle more than 3 or 4 times with my spread option offense and I have guys practically dead.
This is just an opinion of mine but... maybe because you actually go back to the play-call menu your players get fatigued. The guy he played online never went back to the huddle. No huddle every single play.

I know in NCAA 11 you could run no huddle when a player got injured and he would get back up and continue playing and the injury would go away. Happened a few times to me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2011, 03:16 AM   #6
Rookie

Tha_BlacKnight's Arena

OVR: 8

I agree. Thats one reason why I dont play online.

6'8 220 Point Guard Ovr rating 62
College: The Citadel 2009-12

Career PPG 12.4, RPG 6.9, APG 11.2 (1521 asts)
89 career dbl dbls, 21 career triple doubles

4X All-Conf, 10-11 Conf POY, 08-09 Conf Frosh of the year, Frosh All Conf
Old 07-31-2011, 06:34 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 20

The no-huddle is just another strategy, dudes. Come on. It's only annoying and bothersome when it's working. It's still just passes and runs, just as susceptible to sacks, TFLs, incompletions, fumbles and INTs as a slower offense. But let me guess, you're allowing them to complete passes, gain yardage, and score points, yes?

Yeah, that's always annoying. It's called not stopping your opponent.

I mean when you complain about the no-huddle, aren't you kinda just asking your opponent to slow down for you? That's like asking the car in front of you to let you pass ... in a race.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:10 AM   #8
MVP

sooner1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOPARADIGM
The no-huddle is just another strategy, dudes. Come on. It's only annoying and bothersome when it's working. It's still just passes and runs, just as susceptible to sacks, TFLs, incompletions, fumbles and INTs as a slower offense. But let me guess, you're allowing them to complete passes, gain yardage, and score points, yes?

Yeah, that's always annoying. It's called not stopping your opponent.

I mean when you complain about the no-huddle, aren't you kinda just asking your opponent to slow down for you? That's like asking the car in front of you to let you pass ... in a race.
No huddle is fine but no fatigue consequences aren't. Also u shouldn't be able to no huddle after an incomplete pass, that's just unrealistic!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »