Home

TIME FOR OS TO TAKE A STAND!!!!

This is a discussion on TIME FOR OS TO TAKE A STAND!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2011, 02:23 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
TIME FOR OS TO TAKE A STAND!!!!

I think this site needs to take more of a stand on the bug issue that is plaguing NCAA 12 right now.

People are screaming to be heard and EA does nothing. No official statements. These problems have been discussed among gaming/consumer the community for several days now (which should be plenty of time for the dev team to catch wind and find the bugs themselves) and still no response.

To those who run this site:
What kind of people are you? Are you the kind of people that allow your community members to be taken advantage of? Or, are you the kind of people that take a stand when members of their community need a voice?

I noticed that the "Hot Topic" link dealing with this issue was promptly removed after a little while. I say put it back up and keep it there until this issue is resolved and you community members feel vindicated.

This cannot continue. It is wrong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2011, 02:36 AM   #2
Rookie

HokieTokie's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: TIME FOR OS TO TAKE A STAND!!!!

1. I do think EA will patch the problem with player tendency changing. It is the biggest issue, and why i'm not playing dynasty right now. The worst part though is that it shouldn't have been in the game to start. It'll probably be another 1.5-2 weeks before a patch is released. EA is slipping.

2. I also would really appreciate if OS staff made a bigger deal about the player tendency switch GLITCH. I feel like they don't play the game...

3. The smartest thing to do would be bring it up on the EA forums, but it seems like a waste of time when i'm sure they'd lock the thread or something. They should already know, and i'm pretty sure they made a statement acknowledging problem. Not sure if it mentioned this glitch exactly. Anyone have a link to the article?
Old 07-30-2011, 02:40 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

As long as the people support the game ea has little reason to fix these things before release. Every year it is the same thing they release the game and within a week some huge bugs are found leaving us to wait for a patch. I have yet to buy the game as I waited to see if it was the same thing again this year and I am glad I didn't as it turned out to be the case. I know this has been said a million times, but as long as we keep supporting the product nothing will change.

Old 07-30-2011, 02:42 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0

Myself and several others have been posting in the EA forums to no avail.

This is my last effort before I give up.

If OS cannot be bothered to help its community then I fear there is nothing to be done except wait like a good little customer. You know, for whenever they're good 'n ready to fix the faulty product we were all sold.

I may get banned from this site for my comments.....so be it.

there is a time for constructive criticism and there is a time for outrage. I find this to be the latter.
Old 07-30-2011, 02:44 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Everybody look it's another let's take a stand thread, not like we don't have 10 of those going around
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2011, 02:51 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by finfn1372
Everybody look it's another let's take a stand thread, not like we don't have 10 of those going around
But... But this one is capitalized!!
Old 07-30-2011, 02:57 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

I think its time for OS to take a stand against "take a stand" threads!
Streaming PC & PS5 games, join me most nights after 6:00pm ET at WWW. KICK.COM/ODOGG

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-30-2011, 03:19 AM   #8
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

OVR: 36

Locking this. Wholly unnecessary.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »