Home

Here is a Positive Thread about the Game!

This is a discussion on Here is a Positive Thread about the Game! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2011, 04:48 PM   #1
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

OVR: 29
Here is a Positive Thread about the Game!

Wow, majority of the threads here are so negative. Yeah, the game has flaws, but what game doesnt? Grand Theft Auto, Halo, Gears of War, and others had flaws, but were still awesome.

I have had the game since a few days after the release, and have loved it. Yeah, some things are aggravating, but I still keep pressing on.

Every year I am more impressed with NCAA Football, and this year is no different. Who else is loving this game?!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2011, 05:07 PM   #2
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Here is a Positive Thread about the Game!

I'm not afraid to take this game to task for its failings, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't having a blast.

For me, the new presentation elements are very sleek and immersive. The gametrack is one of those minor additions that I just love. When my runningback is having a stellar game, it's really cool to see that little highlight reel play with the commentary. I really would love to be able to save those gametrack videos.
Old 07-24-2011, 05:14 PM   #3
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

No offense but there's four impressions threads for this. Besides I give this thread two pages before it becomes a back and fourth between people who love the game and people who hate all of its flaws.
Old 07-24-2011, 05:18 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 32

If they fix the issues with the safety playing deep zones properly, the game will be fine. To see the issues, You have to look no further than a CPU vs CPU game. The CPU will constantly exploit the issue by throwing deep balls back and forth on itself. I mean the issues with the pass coverage in general are really very serious, but this deep ball issue needs to be fixed.
Old 07-24-2011, 05:19 PM   #5
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

YEah. I am having fun playing this game for sure but there is no reason not to spotlight some really confusing, irritating, and almost game breaking glitches that came out of the box this year.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2011, 05:21 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_GoBlue
Wow, majority of the threads here are so negative. Yeah, the game has flaws, but what game doesnt? Grand Theft Auto, Halo, Gears of War, and others had flaws, but were still awesome.

I have had the game since a few days after the release, and have loved it. Yeah, some things are aggravating, but I still keep pressing on.

Every year I am more impressed with NCAA Football, and this year is no different. Who else is loving this game?!
I am enjoying the game because it is just that...a game. even with the roster glitch i still enjoy it. I think that people are investing WAY too much emotion into this game. Every year there is some bug but ppl still line up at MIDNIGHT to buy it from stores.

This game will not reduce the federal deficit, prevent crime, or show u your life's purpose. It is meant to entertain u. If it doesnt then dont buy it. But there is no need for countless threads about this bug, its broken, DB's do this, WR's do that, etc. QUIT whining and QUIT playing.

I have experienced ONE TRUE BUG that rendered the game unplayable. in NCAA 11 during the offseason cut player session, if i went in and cut players, then the first game of the next season would ALWAYS freeze up at the coin toss. ALWAYS. I worked around it and continued my dynasty for 30+ seasons and enjoyed every one of them.

Denard robinson scrambling 3 times instead of 12 times in a game is not a gamebreaker in my opinion.
Old 07-24-2011, 06:08 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElite3
If they fix the issues with the safety playing deep zones properly, the game will be fine. To see the issues, You have to look no further than a CPU vs CPU game. The CPU will constantly exploit the issue by throwing deep balls back and forth on itself. I mean the issues with the pass coverage in general are really very serious, but this deep ball issue needs to be fixed.
The deep ball wouldn't be so much of a problem if the DL could get to the QB in a realistic amount of time... too often does the QB get 4-5+ seconds.

That coupled with the S playing like garbage make it pretty bad.
Old 07-24-2011, 06:08 PM   #8
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19

Glad you are enjoying the game, but this is why we have Impressions threads.

Please use.

Thanks
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »