Home

Reditor For NBA 2k11 for The Xbox 360..

This is a discussion on Reditor For NBA 2k11 for The Xbox 360.. within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-23-2011, 12:29 PM   #1
All Star

OVR: 49
Reditor For NBA 2k11 for The Xbox 360..

Ok folks i am helping Vlad on this , This will be thread for the Reditor of the 360 files. Links will be posted here and all info will be updated. I will keep the hex editing thread open since they are 2 separate things. PLEASE KEEP HEX QUESTION THERE!!!!

Here is the link the http://red-mods.com/index.php/download
The Demo allows everything, but saving. And Free download is the tool is self to download after you decide which one you want. The full verison's have all the list in the tool and very detailed guides built it.

For everyone to note:
360 version can't be purchased standalone from PC one, because otherwise i would set it's price to a bigger value.
It now costs $6 + $6 (for the cheapest PC version), so $12 total minus 7.5% discount.
This is done to support old customers.

Also you can a web based verison of the guide here http://red-mods.com/index.php/tutorial.. My hex editor 'sshouldn' have any issue with this at all. But if you do have question please look at the guides. If those dont work then i ask me in the thread PLEASE dont pm. And i will update this post with a FAQ...

PLEASE NOTE:
If you see an area or a whole row that is blank and not pre-filled that means if not decoded and unlocked in this build there are many things that didnt make into this build like floors for example that will be in the next build in the end of AUG.

ISSUES: if you are having an issue with your lic's please try this when you get email with your lic's make sure you paste the name and the lic's number into reditor. If this is still not working for you email vlad threw the email provided... I cant help with that part sorry.

UPDATE AS OF July 24th:
ISSUES: If you are having an issue with lic's and reditor working properly i can't help you. If you need help with the tool its self i can help you. Vlad is out of town until the Aug 22 and when i mean out of town i mean out of town. Vlad lives in Russia and he went back home to is home Village, yes Village so i he will have slim to no internet capabilites. I dont have the builds you guys have so some bugs might be there i can see. I only have 2 pc my desk top and lap top and both have full lics on them. I will see if can this to work on my mac using window boot camp.

Please list issues of what you think isn't work i will try with the lic's build you guys have. Then i know if its a bug and if it is then a way to work around it.

TOOLS:
The tools you need to have for the this is the same as hex, Modio and some type of transfer kit for you 360 files.

BUGS & Work arounds to them if any...
UPDATE 7/24
1.Hidding or removing a player , not working. Work around change the player type to 5 or 6 in the player type row.Then going to CAP list and deleting them. Or just overwriting a player for some else that you want. This will be update in the next update in Aug.

2.Making a active Rapper active not working right, Work around you can just overwriting a player over some one you dont want. This will be update in the next update in Aug.

3.Re assigning coach to new team not working right, Work around you have to paste or overwrite over the one you dont want with the info you do want on the line that it is.This will be update in the next update in Aug.

4.Reasigning player to all-start and rookie & soph team not working right. No work around, This will be update in the next update in end of Aug.

Update 7/27:
1. Some bugs are coming when to regarding to Paid lic's and hex edit rosters, some not all . Even my early hex edit rosters are not working too good with Reditor. So if you get an issue with roster and it was Hex edited by some one else. With out know what was done to it and you have an error i cant help you. Try to speak with the creator of the file find out what they did and of any thing they might of missed up and didnt fix. If not your SOL and i cant help you.

2.Folks i am done taking questions or speaking about cost of it. Enjoy the free one while you have it. I will also try to help folks for who ever is using the free verison. It might not be as much as you guys want.

Updated 7/30

This is for everyone that is using hex edited roster with reditor, espeacially the people using the free version of reditor uing hex edited rosters.

I have found based on some massive edits made in hex editor can effect the file. But there not noticeable in game. But if you take that file into REDitor you my see many things missing such arena info , team info and unis gone from the file or other things blank. And if you dont fix this you will cause you crashing and frezzing in game after you save it in reditor. And if you dont fix it and you dont have back up your SOL. Because even if you try to fix it after you save it in reditor and dont see the things missing you cant fix it. You have to start all over again.

And my heavy recommendation to folks only using the free version and trying to use someone else work as base for theres. is make sure if there are hex edits on the file. If your not sure do one small edit and save it and test the file in game.

I wasted 6 hours last night doing this with a roster over hauled for PB that was never re-released by him.And all i did was give all team's short shorts threw hex editor.

The big edits is team gear color and short shorts edits.That are causing this issue with roster done in hex. So beware i will post this in 1st post of thread for other to read.

Update 8/17

Hey, guys!

In case you recieved a blank Key or not all your purchased keys after using Reqest A New Key dialog; please, use the dialog again. There was an unfortunate mistake in the program, which responded to such requests. So, it caused some (all) keys not to be regenerated correctly. It's already fixed.
If you are unsure how to use the dialog box, I will be at home in less than a week, so will be able to answer e-mails after August, 22th.

Verry sorry for the inconvinience. Have a nice day!

Vl@d

Update 8/21
Just wanted to posted some roster file links that have been done with reditor:
PB's 92-93 roster : http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-360-only.html
Drj32 all-time roster:http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-all-time.html
Green Magic updated roster : NEW!!! The Realism OS Collab Roster Project NBA 2k11/W Reditor

Update 9/16
the new version has been released.
You can download it and read, what's new, here:
http://red-mods.com/index.php/download

Note, that there are now 3 license types of NBA 2K11 XBox 360 Tables, starting from a $4 Player edition.
All users, who had Full license, are automatically moved to Guru license, according to new system.

I hope, you'll like the new release.

And a bit about my future plans:
New version will be released somewhen before Sept., 26th. It will include several more new things for 360 users. But (as of current plan) this will be the last release to update any NBA 2K11 Tables. I will then take a week to update the program's core and interface, and then will tell my plans, regarding NBA 2K12, as this will depend on 2K and the game itself... I hope, file format is going to be the same.

Last edited by hokupguy; 09-19-2011 at 11:19 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2011, 12:43 PM   #2
Retro NBA Nut

RMJH4's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Reditor For NBA 2k11 for The Xbox 360..

Link is broken??
Old 07-23-2011, 12:45 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokupguy
Ok folks i am helping Vlad on this , This will be thread for the Reditor of the 360 files. Links will be posted here and all info will be updated. I will keep the hex editing thread open since they are 2 separate things.

Here is the link the DEMO:http://reditor.red-mods.com/REDitor II Demo.exeit allows everything, but saving.

The tools you need to have for the this is the same as hex, Modio and some type of transfer kit for you 360 files.

The rest of the info will be posted later today play around with it. Any question i will answer here.
What offset in hex did you find coaching ratings
Old 07-23-2011, 12:45 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 6

just delete the reditor before .red-mods, and it works...(red-mods.com/reditor)
Old 07-23-2011, 12:46 PM   #5
Retro NBA Nut

RMJH4's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NealN42
just delete the reditor before .red-mods, and it works...(red-mods.com/reditor)
Cool thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2011, 12:51 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

USE THIS:

http://red-mods.com/reditor/
Old 07-23-2011, 12:51 PM   #7
Retro NBA Nut

RMJH4's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaboh
Cool thanks!
Now my Norton AntiV is instantly removing it from my computer when downloaded?so frustrating!cant do anything to get, have downloaded 3 times already!
Old 07-23-2011, 12:54 PM   #8
All Star

OVR: 49

Sorry about that folks just small tech issue , fixed link in 1st post...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »