Home

Old 07-21-2011, 04:19 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 11
Updated Roster

I have gone through buckyee02 and gatorbait's roster and have made numerous changes to apperances, positions, names, adding a few important transfers/left off freshman and ratings. I belive that the coaches are 100% accurate after my editing so please let me know if there are any mistakes. it is uploaded under the EA locker AVThunder35 and you dont need to become my friend to download the roster (I dont need 100 friend requests). Please post any corrections that need to be made to improve the roster because you know your team better than I do.

I am looking for comments on how freshman are rated (many i did not change) and since u know your teams incoming recruits better than I do, please post if they need to be given a rating boost in a particular area since EA did not do a consistent job rating the freshman. Also if there are any apperance edits or name missplellings on any players please post accordingy.

I do not want any corrections based on the fact that I left your teams 5th string running back off the roster and that he needs to replace your transfering 3rd string center as that is not a correction every1 needs but if a key starter is missing please post that. I have not edited any depth charts since I know that if u are a true fan of a team you will still need to make changes because we all have personal preferences (If my freshman or sophmores are rated anywhere near the seniors are will start the freshman for long-term purposes, etc.)

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by OKCThunder35; 07-23-2011 at 03:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2011, 04:20 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Updated Roster

Remaining Teams:

MWC
San Diego State
New Mexico

C-USA
UCF
Marshall

WAC
Louisiana Tech
San Jose St
Utah State

Last edited by OKCThunder35; 08-05-2011 at 10:19 PM.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:50 PM   #3
Rookie

hicksb15's Arena

OVR: 0

just a quick correction on your next update post.

It's Matt Hall not Max Hall for Ole Miss. Nice work tho!
Old 07-21-2011, 05:16 PM   #4
Banned

Alright thanks. If you have any time to downlaod it and look it over please post any corrections/ratings adjustments you can find.
Old 07-21-2011, 05:57 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKCThunder35
Alright thanks. If you have any time to downlaod it and look it over please post any corrections/ratings adjustments you can find.
it appears that some players not on Gatorbait's latest roster but on the default roster are on here.....i see a few on Marshall (Mark Cann at QB is one)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2011, 06:07 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by herdZilla
it appears that some players not on Gatorbait's latest roster but on the default roster are on here.....i see a few on Marshall (Mark Cann at QB is one)
As I am not all that familiar with the Marshall program is this a good thing or a bad thing?
Edit: Just looked on ESPN and saw he hasn't played since 08. R u sure he wasnt on gator's roster cuz i downloaded his and then made hours worth of corrections?
Old 07-21-2011, 06:14 PM   #7
Rookie

nevermind bro, apparently these are mistakes from Gatorbait and Buckeye02, haha wow they did 10% of the work this year that they did last year
Old 07-21-2011, 06:23 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by herdZilla
nevermind bro, apparently these are mistakes from Gatorbait and Buckeye02, haha wow they did 10% of the work this year that they did last year
Yeah i just re-downloaded it and saw him on there. I made lots of corrections for most of the major programs so if u want to check mine out go ahead (dont think i dealt with Marshall much tho maybe just some equip stuff)and let me know if u see anything that needs to be done with Marshall or any1 else cuz I want ALL of the programs to be done in quality not just the big six conference teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »