Home

Night Games

This is a discussion on Night Games within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-18-2011, 11:59 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 7
Night Games

this really frustrates me in the show how you play a "night game" and for my games it hasnt gotten pitch black until the 8th or 9th inning. this is so stupid because the game looks the best during night just like real games and i want it to be DARK!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2011, 01:44 AM   #2
Banned

mondoguitar's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Night Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by GucciiManeBurr
this really frustrates me in the show how you play a "night game" and for my games it hasnt gotten pitch black until the 8th or 9th inning. this is so stupid because the game looks the best during night just like real games and i want it to be DARK!
It's called dynamic "realistic" lighting. Games start at 7:00 or 7:30pm local times, it's still light out at that time. They were going for realism. Watch a live game on TV and compare, it doesn't get pitch black until 7th inning or so.
Old 07-19-2011, 03:04 AM   #3
Rookie

RazorbacksIHSV's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondoguitar
It's called dynamic "realistic" lighting. Games start at 7:00 or 7:30pm local times, it's still light out at that time. They were going for realism. Watch a live game on TV and compare, it doesn't get pitch black until 7th inning or so.
This.

But I do like night games.
Old 07-19-2011, 09:55 AM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondoguitar
Watch a live game on tv? I go to Rockies games all the time and I'm 100% sure it gets pitch black before the 9th (the time it's getting dark in the game). I'm not saying the dynamic lighting isn't cool, I'm saying it doesn't work fast enough because it stays light for a very long time. It's not getting dark around the 6th or 7th in the game like it should.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:12 AM   #5
Banned

And by the way I'm watching sportscenter and all of these games are black by the 5th. So good call your totally right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2011, 10:51 AM   #6
Banned

mondoguitar's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
And by the way I'm watching sportscenter and all of these games are black by the 5th. So good call your totally right.
Some of the stadiums have clock's on the scoreboard (KC and a few others), start watching them. Where I live it doesn't get pitch black until 9:30... that's the end of most games. So I still don't see what you're complaining about. Yeah, I prefer dark games too, but realistically that doesn't happen off the first pitch.
Old 07-19-2011, 02:50 PM   #7
Rookie

Most games you play will go by so much quicker then games in real life. Most of my games end at 9 ish and that would be close to the 6th or 7th in real life
Old 07-19-2011, 03:03 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
You know what that is called? Reality.

It shouldnt be dark at a baseball game pre 7th inning until Sept/Oct

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »