Home

Old 07-17-2011, 09:25 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
multiple numbers!

too many players wear the same number in college. its annoying that u cant in the game. please allow offensive and defensive guys to wear the same number.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2011, 06:26 PM   #2
Rookie

COACH WEBB's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: multiple numbers!

I'm with it. Long overdue.

Old 07-29-2011, 06:16 PM   #3
Rookie

tahjimoto's Arena

OVR: 2

THIS. I would also add.

AUTHENTIC COLLEGE NUMBERS
Dynasty is great this year the only gripe I have is that recruits for dynasty don’t get true to college jersey numbers so after year 4 of dynasty you’re stuck with a bunch of WR #80-89 and LB #50-59. Florida State is a perfect example of what I’m talking about on their team alone there are linebackers # 48,11,13,22 and 7. I suggest they remove number restrictions on generated recruits.
Old 08-06-2011, 05:53 PM   #4
Pro

bwburke94's Arena

OVR: 4

The problem with this is that the game likely can't handle the rule about two players with the same number on the field at the same time. (Last year, Tulsa committed such a violation when defending a Hail Mary vs. East Carolina. It was moot since ECU got the TD.)
Old 08-14-2011, 09:27 PM   #5
Rookie

ScottK10's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwburke94
The problem with this is that the game likely can't handle the rule about two players with the same number on the field at the same time. (Last year, Tulsa committed such a violation when defending a Hail Mary vs. East Carolina. It was moot since ECU got the TD.)
Duplicate jersey numbers are only allowed if one is offense and one is defense. EA could somehow tag offensive numbers and defensive numbers, so that any duplicate numbers could exist as long as one is offense and one is defense. EA is able to create a few in the default rosters, why can't we add more to mimic the real rosters?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2011, 01:15 PM   #6
Rookie

WKUTopper9's Arena

OVR: 2

Or they could just release the number restriction. If some 8 year old wants to make a team full of #9's, let him. If a real roster maker wants to make a super authentic roster, let him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »