Home

Equipment edit (top 165 rated players in patrick morty's roster) more in progress

This is a discussion on Equipment edit (top 165 rated players in patrick morty's roster) more in progress within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-16-2011, 06:36 AM   #1
MVP

drlw322's Arena

OVR: 24
Equipment edit (top 165 rated players in patrick morty's roster) more in progress

In the process of doing equipment for at least the top 500 players or so in the roster. Here is just a few so far, I have about 165 done right now. All the edits are done with player photo research.
To download the gamertag is drlwkw322

Update 7-16, 7:30 PT:
Okay just uploaded the new 200 players update.

Go to team management >> Roster edit >> All team >> All position >>

you will see that all players from Andrew Luck (Top players) to Jonathan Franklin (where I left off) have been edited. Enjoy and more are in progress

I will post more pictures soon

Update 7-17 8:50 PT: Just added more photos

Update 7-18 9:13 AM:
317 players completed other then entire USC team. Go to team management >> edit players >> all teams >> all position >> left off at Brian Peters (Northwestern SS rated 88)

Update 7-19 3:00 PM:
Corrected these running back with small arms and switch the body type with someone else now they look alot better. Played with Andrew Luck's body type and got it to better proportion. Working now to get 400 player equipment edit out

Update 7-19 4:20 PM:
Just uploaded the latest edits, now up to approx 400 players.
I left off at Joseph Randle for OSU he's rated 87. Everyone above him is completed
ENJOY!

Update 7-21 1:30 AM
With the tendency bug or glitch, whatever you want to call it. I have adjusted their strength and some of their truck, elusiveness, break tackle rating to get their tendency back.

I combed through all the QBs and adjusted accordingly, so all the scramble QB will still scramble on you. No super human stuff though since I up some of their strength rating I also lower from of their break tackle and truck rating.

All the QB that was listed under scramble and shouldn't was also adjusted back to either balance or pocket.

This update also have 60 more players added on to the 400 player edit that I did today. Enjoy.

For those of you worry, about what if the patch comes out to fix this. I saved a file pre-adjustment with the player appearance already done. So with that, I'm thinking about stopping this roster now until I hear what EA is planing to do with the tendency glitch. What do you guys think?? Should I??

Update 7-21 1:38 PM
Did alot of testing with the roster last night and this morning. I'm still confident with the roster as far as spread option offenses, so i'm good with that. Guys like darron thomas and GT option QB Tevin washington are still running on me with design QB run plays. They just don't scramble out of the pocket from a pass situation.

As far as guys that are balance before EX: andrew luck and now they are scramblers, they do scramble more but they play true to their rating 1st. He'll sit there and wait for open guy to get open and then they'll decide to run if no one is open. Which is solid considering some of the balance guys would do that ala andrew luck, and russell wilson

So I decided to dump the roster i made the tendency adjustment on and continue with the set i was working on

500 players edit will release sometime tonight.

Update 7-22 9:15 PM:
Alright guys this is the last update. This roster has about 630 players edited including the whole entire SC team. I left off at Brandon Barden of Purdue rated at 85. Everyone else above him is edited.

This will be my last edit before I find out what EA is going to do to patch the roster glitch. If it can be fixed the coding and no new roster is needed I will continue working on these as soon as I get the word. enjoy guys

Photos of players that had their body type swapped for better proportion
Spoiler

Photos of some of the players edited
Spoiler

Gameplay video of some of the players edited

Last edited by drlw322; 07-23-2011 at 12:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2011, 09:51 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Equipment edit (top 165 rated players in patrick morty's roster) more in progress

Very cool.

Which console? Which base roster?

Edit - must be xbox 360

Last edited by grisch44; 07-16-2011 at 10:24 AM.
Old 07-16-2011, 12:08 PM   #3
MVP

drlw322's Arena

Re: Equipment edit (top 165 rated players in patrick morty's roster) more in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by grisch44
Very cool.

Which console? Which base roster?

Edit - must be xbox 360
xbox 360 yep, If enough people like these. I'll try to do the whole entire roster. The problem is that it's just real time consuming because of the body editing to right portion and checking all the photos for proper or best equipment fits. Then I have to go in game and play with some of the teams to see if the players are proportional the way I edit them, because the edit screen player and in game player sometime is off.

Last edited by drlw322; 07-16-2011 at 12:23 PM.
Old 07-16-2011, 02:51 PM   #4
Rookie

bc3po's Arena

OVR: 2

looks sweet man
Old 07-16-2011, 06:56 PM   #5
Stambot is loading...

tbbucsfan001's Arena

OVR: 13

I am terribly interested in these.
“Talking nonsense is the sole privilege mankind possesses over the other organisms. It's by talking nonsense that one gets to the truth! I talk nonsense, therefore I'm human” - Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Notes from Underground
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2011, 06:59 PM   #6
MVP

drlw322's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbbucsfan001
I am terribly interested in these.
I will update when I upload with more players and so on.

Old 07-16-2011, 07:50 PM   #7
Stambot is loading...

tbbucsfan001's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by drlw322
I will update when I upload with more players and so on.
Awesome!!!
“Talking nonsense is the sole privilege mankind possesses over the other organisms. It's by talking nonsense that one gets to the truth! I talk nonsense, therefore I'm human” - Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Notes from Underground
Old 07-16-2011, 08:53 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 7

Looks good. Didn't even realize Thomas changed his number this year. BTW, what is the gamertag for these?

Last edited by Rivals; 07-16-2011 at 08:57 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »