Home

University of Florida Roster

This is a discussion on University of Florida Roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-16-2011, 12:01 AM   #1
Rookie

prototype12's Arena

OVR: 3
University of Florida Roster

Okay so i have downloaded alot of different rosters since the game has come out only to see so many different variations of the roster. the lastest one i got was of course The community one which, as always, is impressive but that brings up correction or questions about the roster fellow florida gator fans can help so we can get it addressed.

Number one Chris Rainey has move back to tailback, that was the topic of spring practice. and changed from #3 to #1? that part i cannot confirm.

second. QB #10 tyler murphy was on the default rosters and keeps getting taken off! i heard hes having a great spring and will compete for backup with driskel

WR #7 Robert Clark keeps getting left off. this guy is supposed to be seeing good playing time this year.

WR #89 Stephen Alli has moved to TE? i cant find anything on this

DT #6 Jaye howard keeps getting moved to DE.. pretty sure thats not true either and same with DT #58 Dominique Easley

DE/OLB #7 plays DE in 4-3 packages and OLB on 3-4 packages so thats just preference as to where he is.

I havent heard much on OLB Neiron Ball but he had a blood vessel burst in his brain and was in ICU early this year i know he got released but i dont know if hes in playing condition

LB jelani jenkins keeps getting moved to middle, i think he is outside but then again i dunno lol

i think thats all for now..im not criticizing anyone im just asking some questions and hopefully we can all get an answer so the rosters are correct
Philadelphia 76ers
West Virginia Mountaineers
Florida Gators '96 '06 '08
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2011, 12:59 AM   #2
Rookie

tikyle's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: University of Florida Roster

proto,

Muschamp is switching to a 3-4 and there is no way Jaye plays NT when you have Hunter and Floyd.

I also heard that Rainey was moving back to HB, hopefully he fixed that fumbling problem. If Debose can contribute I understand the move. As for #7 Powell he's a speed rusher so he'll play OLB in Muschamps D and Jenkins will play ILB b/c he is more of a run stopper than pure pash rusher and he's the best LB on the squad.
Old 07-16-2011, 01:06 AM   #3
Rookie

Sabredj's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikyle
proto,

Muschamp is switching to a 3-4 and there is no way Jaye plays NT when you have Hunter and Floyd.

I also heard that Rainey was moving back to HB, hopefully he fixed that fumbling problem. If Debose can contribute I understand the move. As for #7 Powell he's a speed rusher so he'll play OLB in Muschamps D and Jenkins will play ILB b/c he is more of a run stopper than pure pash rusher and he's the best LB on the squad.
Pretty on the money! In a vacuum like this game it's hard to represent the defensive points you made in this thread. Sub formations will take care of most although you're right about Jenkins, Alli, and Rainey.
Old 07-16-2011, 01:07 AM   #4
Rookie

prototype12's Arena

Yeah i know muschamp was switching the D up but its not strictly 3-4 now. he runs a multiple D that consists of both 3-4 and 4-3..so yeah i guess Jaye would be a DE to get the 3 best linemen on the field.

Powell is playing the Buck position, same position Brian Orakpo played so honestly i dont know whether it would be better to keep him linebacker or move to DE since hes gonna play alot of both.

i guess the whole defense just depends on the set they come out in.
Philadelphia 76ers
Old 07-16-2011, 01:08 AM   #5
Rookie

Sabredj's Arena

OVR: 5

BTW, Muschamp has said he is not moving to a 4-3, exclusively. It will be a multiple defense which is well represented at this point in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2011, 01:18 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Ok here are the facts.

Chris rainey is now #1 and a HB
Dominique Easley is #2 and a 43DT and 34DE
Shariff Floyd is #4 and plays the same position as easley
Jaye Howard is the same as the two above position wise
Leon Orr is now #44 and a 34NT and a 43DT
Jelani jenkins is now #3 and a OLB in both schemes
Dee Finley is an OLB not a MLB
Joshua shaw is #9 and a FS
Quinton Dubar is #9 and up for the starting spot
QB #10 on the default is NOT Tyler Murphy, that is supposed to be incoming freshman Jacoby Brissett who is actually #17
Jeff Driskel is #16
HB #26 transferred to Auburn
TE #87 is AC Leonard and should be #81

That's all I can think of off the top of my head now, but they're all true facts.
Old 07-16-2011, 01:38 AM   #7
Rookie

prototype12's Arena

yeah i didnt really check the stats and everything of QB #10 from the default roster. but im still confident tyler murphy should be in the game. hes supposed to be in line for the backup, although im sure driskel will get it maybe even end up starting at some point. but either way im sure tyler murphy hits the field before brissett does. what does anyone else think?
Philadelphia 76ers
Old 07-16-2011, 01:48 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yeah just take Mike Blakely who transferred to Auburn, and edit him into Tyler Murphy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »