Home
Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2011, 12:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Hey Odogg

I noticed they closed up your thread so i was wondering what the deal was with the Rosters from FairDale since you cant update like u have been....thanks man
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 12:56 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Hey Odogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade06
I noticed they closed up your thread so i was wondering what the deal was with the Rosters from FairDale since you cant update like u have been....thanks man
He was saying last night that FK will create a new thread when hes done..... So ive been checking every hr to see if its up yet
Old 07-15-2011, 12:58 PM   #3
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Did you not read the final post by Steve in that closed thread? He specifically stated that FK was gonna be up overnight trying to get the rosters done. Please be patient and FK's rosters will be here soon enough. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 07-15-2011, 01:01 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

ODogg posted an update on Fairdale's website saying that it would probably be this afternoon.
Old 07-15-2011, 01:07 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 5

No disrespect meant at all, as I respect what FK is doing; but why wouldn't he put his ETA for release later than what he actually thought it would be to avoid people wondering where they were at every hour? For example, if he thinks that he could have them done by the Wednesday after release, just tell people that he plans to have them released by the Saturday after release. It is a win win for him, that way he does not have people getting over excited when they are not released by a certain time and if he does end up getting them done by the day he thinks he could get it done by, then he's early and people will get all excited about it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 01:07 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho79
ODogg posted an update on Fairdale's website saying that it would probably be this afternoon.

Thanks for the update Psyco
Old 07-15-2011, 01:23 PM   #7
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46

I enjoy that you guys notice when we close the thread, but never notice what the closed message says.

Notice this one. Stop making threads about the rosters. Stop asking other members when they'll be up. PM the person if you're that desperate. Good luck getting a response.
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »